Fenix LD41 is a high-performance outdoor flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs the unique dual tail cap switch to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes. The elongated all-metal housing, which holds four AA batteries and makes it comfortable to hold. Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, LD41 can be a good partner in different outdoor conditions and in emergencies.
Featuring max 960-lumen output, LD41 provides four brightness levels plus strobe as SOS modes. With intelligent circuit, rugged metal housing and IPX-8 waterproof rating, this reliable light is suitable for searching, camping, caving etc.
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 (U2)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- Intelligent memory circuit and low voltage reminder
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED Type: Very bright CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with max output of 960 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 4 x AA (Ni-MH or Alkaline) batteries
- Function: There are 5 light modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low-Strobe-SOS).
- Switch: Two tail switches make mode selection quick and easy.
- Performance: The XM-L2 U2 LED delivers 960 ANSI lumens in Turbo mode with 4 x AA batteries. The small emitter size and deep smooth reflector create a nice defined hotspot. It's an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 175mm (Length), 40 mm (Body)
- Weight: 190g (without battery)
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Deep, smooth reflector provides a defined hotspot with good throw ability (300m)
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix case containing:
- Fenix LD41 Flashlight
- Heavy duty holster
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 4 x AA Batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
There are two buttons at the back of the LD41. The bigger button is the power switch. Press it once to switch the light on/ off.
The smaller button is the mode switch. By pressing this button for 0.5s you can select between the General Modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low) and (Strobe-SOS).
- When in General Mode, a single press of the mode switch will change the brightness.
- Press and hold the mode switch for 1 second to access Strobe mode. Press and hold the mode switch for more than 3 seconds to access the SOS mode.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 4 x AA Batteries
- Turbo Mode: 960 Lumens / 1 hr
- High Mode: 400 Lumens / 2 hrs 25 mins
- Med Mode: 150 Lumens / 9 hrs 30 mins
- Low Mode: 6 Lumens / 200 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 960 ANSI Lumens
- SOS Mode: 150 ANSI Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.