Fenix LD41 2015 Edition Flashlight with XM-L2 U2 LED & 960 Lumens
Fenix LD41 is a high-performance outdoor flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs the unique dual tail cap switch to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes. The elongated all-metal housing, which holds four AA batteries and makes it comfortable to hold. Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, LD41 can be a good partner in different outdoor conditions and in emergencies.
Featuring max 960-lumen output, LD41 provides four brightness levels plus strobe as SOS modes. With intelligent circuit, rugged metal housing and IPX-8 waterproof rating, this reliable light is suitable for searching, camping, caving etc.
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 (U2)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- Intelligent memory circuit and low voltage reminder
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED Type: Very bright CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with max output of 960 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 4 x AA (Ni-MH or Alkaline) batteries
- Function: There are 5 light modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low-Strobe-SOS).
- Switch: Two tail switches make mode selection quick and easy.
- Performance: The XM-L2 U2 LED delivers 960 ANSI lumens in Turbo mode with 4 x AA batteries. The small emitter size and deep smooth reflector create a nice defined hotspot. It's an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 175mm (Length), 40 mm (Body)
- Weight: 190g (without battery)
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Deep, smooth reflector provides a defined hotspot with good throw ability (300m)
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix case containing:
- Fenix LD41 Flashlight
- Heavy duty holster
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 4 x AA Batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
There are two buttons at the back of the LD41. The bigger button is the power switch. Press it once to switch the light on/ off.
The smaller button is the mode switch. By pressing this button for 0.5s you can select between the General Modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low) and (Strobe-SOS).
- When in General Mode, a single press of the mode switch will change the brightness.
- Press and hold the mode switch for 1 second to access Strobe mode. Press and hold the mode switch for more than 3 seconds to access the SOS mode.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 4 x AA Batteries
- Turbo Mode: 960 Lumens / 1 hr
- High Mode: 400 Lumens / 2 hrs 25 mins
- Med Mode: 150 Lumens / 9 hrs 30 mins
- Low Mode: 6 Lumens / 200 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 960 ANSI Lumens
- SOS Mode: 150 ANSI Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.