The Fenix PD12 is an ultra compact and bright every day carry torch that will fit into a trouser pocket and used for everyday tasks. At just 81mm in length, it's a tidy size and easy to use due to the placement of the side button, which switches the light on/off and changes modes.
An XM-L2 (T6) LED is used to output up to 360 ANSI lumens of light with its 'burst' mode and 200 lumens in High mode. The burst mode can be activated from an off-state, which throws-out 360 lumens of light. The beam colour is neutral white and the light uses a deep, smooth reflector to assist with achieving a beam range of 120m - impressive for a pocket torch of this size.
A flat tail-end means the PD12 can tail-stand and be used like a candle to illuminate a room. Machined holes make attaching the lanyard easy and a slight twist of the body disconnects the battery to provide a lock-out function in order to prevent accidental activation, which is important on a powerful pocket light such as this. As with all Fenix flashlights the build quality and anodising is superb and the PD12 is backed-up by a 24 month warranty.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED with max output of 360 ANSI lumens in burst mode (200 ANSI lumens in high mode) and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 1 x CR123A (3v)
- Function: There are 4 light modes (Low-Mid-High-Burst)
- Switch: Side switch operation; a low-profile side switch for a momentary-on burst of light, constant-on/off and mode selection.
- Performance: The XM-L2 (T6) LED delivers a large amount of light and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 81mm (Length), 25.4 mm (Body)
- Weight: 48g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Smooth to provide excellent beam throw and a defined hotspot.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix PD12 Flashlight
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 1 x CR123A Battery FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
A quick press of the side button will turn the light on. Press and hold to turn the light off.
When light is on, press the side button to change modes.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with side switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
- Burst Function: With the torch on or off, press and hold the side button to activate a burst of high intensity light (360 ANSI lumens)
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x CR123A Battery:
- Burst Mode: 360 Lumens
- High Mode: 200 Lumens (2 hrs 30 mins)
- Mid Mode: 80 Lumens (6 hrs 30mins)
- Low Mode: 10 Lumens (60 hrs)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.