The Fenix PD22 is a small every day carry (EDC) torch that is packed with features and has a very good user interface (UI). As with all Fenix flashlights, the PD22 is very well made and comes with a dual switch setup - there's a tail switch and also a side switch on the head of the light, which is used for mode changes.
Powered by a single CR123A battery, the PD22 offers 4 light modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low) a Strobe and an SOS mode, which can all be accessed from the side switch. Strobe and SOS are hidden modes and are accessed by holding down the side switch from any mode - this means the flashing modes cannot be accidentally activated and only used when needed.
The PD22 uses an XP-G2 R5 LED to provides a maximum output of 210 ANSI lumens, which travels quite a distance (over 100m) thanks to the smooth, deep reflector.
A quality removable body clip provides, secure convenient carry options, but a holster is included, so the torch can be carried neatly on a belt.
The PD22 is a small EDC light that uses a single CR123A battery and packs a mighty punch. The UI and switch layout makes this a great back-up light for police and security personnel, a lightweight pocket light for the outdoor enthusiast, or a fine little light for everyday use.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED with max output of 210 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 1 x CR123A (3v)
- Function: There are 4 light modes and 2 flashing modes (Strobe and SOS)
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, constant-on and off functions and a side Mode switch for changing modes - this is located at the head of the torch
- Performance: The R5 LED delivers a good amount of light and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 89mm (Length), 21.5 mm (Body)
- Weight: 44g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Smooth to provide excellent beam throw and a defined hotspot.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix PD22 Flashlight
- Fenix heavy duty holster with belt loop
- Body Clip
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 1 x CR123A Battery FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
When light is on, press the Mode button to cycle through Low-Med-High-Turbo modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for 1 second. SOS is accessed by holding the Mode switch for 3 seconds.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x CR123A Batteries:
- Turbo Mode: 210 Lumens (2 hrs)
- High Mode: 105 Lumens (5 hrs)
- Med Mode: 45 Lumens (12 hrs 30mins)
- Low Mode: 3 Lumens (120 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 210 Lumens
- SOS Mode: 105 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.