Fenix PD32 2016 EDC Lightweight Torch with XP-L HI LED & 900 lumens
Sold out. Contact us to back-order...
Fenix PD32 is a compact LED torch that is good for a wide range of applications, such as police work, walking/ camping and every day use. The user interface (UI) is intuitive and mode changes are quick and easy thanks to the rubber side switch on the head of the torch.
Whether it's used for professional use or as a camping/ outdoor torch, the big benefits are its compact size, quality build, low weight, long runtime, ease of use and 154m range. It's a torch that would probably excel in all activities and environments. It comes with a quality wrist lanyard and heavy duty holster.
The PD32 offers 5 brightness levels, a strobe and SOS which can be accessed from any mode. High mode outputs a max 900 out-the-front (OTF) lumens for just under 2 hours from its Cree XP-L HI LED and efficient circuitry, which gives 260 hours of runtime at 5 lumens - very impressive.
Now with an improved beam distance, you can expect up to 240m throw from the PD32 2016 Edition torch.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-L HI LED with max output of 900 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Beam Distance: 240m
- Intensity: 14400CD
- Battery: 2x CR123A (3v) or 1x 18650 rechargeable (3.7v)
- Function: There are 5 light modes and 2 flashing modes (Strobe and SOS)
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, constant-on and off functions and a side Mode switch for changing modes - this is located at the head of the torch
- Performance: The XP-L HI LED delivers a good amount of light and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 129.5mm (Length), 22.6 mm (Body)
- Weight: 77g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Smooth to provide excellent beam throw and a defined hotspot.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix PD32 2016 Flashlight
- Fenix heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- Spare O-rings and rubber switch boot
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
When light is on, press the Mode button to cycle through Eco-Low-Med-High-Turbo modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for 1 second. SOS is accessed by holding the Mode switch for 3 seconds.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo Mode: 900 Lumens / 1hr 55mins
- High Mode: 400 Lumens / 4hrs
- Med Mode: 150 Lumens / 10hr 25mins
- Low Mode: 50 Lumens / 37hr 5mins
- Eco Mode: 5 Lumens / 260hr
- Strobe Mode: 900 Lumens
- SOS Mode: 50 Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.