Measuring at only 4.5 inches in length, the RC11 delivers a max of 1000-lumens output, 190m beam distance and maximum runtime of up to 135 hours from the single 18650 battery. Being a magnetic charing flashlight, it is equipped with an innovative dual-purpose charging cable which features both a micro-USB charging port and magnetic charging port.
It features a flat tail cap enabling tail stand capability for using this as an upward-facing spotlight while also offering you with a high quality pocket clip for attachment throughout your clothing.
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- One-switch operation with lock-out function
- Capable of tail standing
- 5 years free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- Battery Type: 1 x 18650 (Suppllied) or 2 x CR123A
- LED: Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Strobe/SOS: Strobe
- Reflector: Smooth
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Side button on - off - brightness switch
- Construction: Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: Yes
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Waterproofing: IPX-8, 2m depth
- Length: 113.5mm
- Head: 25.4mm
- Weight: 70g
What you get
- RC11 LED Flashlight
- Fenix 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Micro USB / Magnetic Charging Cable
- Body clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn it on. When the light is on, press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn it off.
- With the light on, single-click the side switch to cycle through Eco-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
- Press and hold the side switch for 1.2 seconds to enter into strobe, click again to turn back to the previously used brightness level.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 1h 20min
- High: 500 Lumens / 2h 50min
- Middle: 150 Lumens / 11h 10min
- Low: 50 Lumens / 29h 30min
- Eco: 10 Lumens / 135h
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.