Fenix RC40 2016 Edition Rechargeable Searchlight with 6000 Lumens
A light that amazes all, the Fenix RC40 2016 Edition. This rechargeable searchlight features super high output and tough performance, this output... is 6000 lumens! Which throws an ultra-long beam all the way out to 730m - an unbelievable companion in any search and rescue situation.
It utilises a dual side switch which is flexible in controlling the five output modes, strobe and SOS. It uses a tailored rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) combined with the charging and discharging point with protective circuit, this makes it really efficient in battery charging and also makes it a power supply for other digital devices that can be charged via USB.
- Uses 6 x Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs to create an output of 6000 lumens
- Discharge function serve as portable power bank (USB)
- Tailored 7.4V/7800mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Heavy duty shoulder strap included
- LED: 6 x XM-L2 U2 White LED
- Battery: Fenix Custom 7.4V 7800mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Switch: Two side buttons make mode selection quick and easy
- Performance: 6000 lumens with a 730m beam distance
- Protection: Built in over-charge and over-discharge protection for safer user friendliness
- Waterproof: IPX-8 underwater 2m
- Dimension: Length: 272mm x Body tube: 52mm x Head: 108mm
- Weight: 1234g (including battery)
- Finish: Premium type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
What you get
- Fenix RC40 2016 Edition
- 7.4V/7800mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Shoulder strap
- AC adapter & charger
- DC car charger
- Spare O-ring / anti dust plug(s)
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Turn Power On/ Off
ON - With the light off, press and hold the master switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into general mode, press and hold the auxiliary switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into strobe.
OFF - With the light on, press and hold the master or auxiliary switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the light.
- Switch Modes
In general mode, click the auxiliary switch to enter into Strobe.
in Flash mode, click the master switch to enter into General mode.
- Output Selection
In General mode, click the master switch to cycle though Eco > Low > Mid > High > Turbo.
In flash mode, click the auxiliary switch to cycle through Strobe > SOS.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo Mode: 6000 Lumens / 1hr
- High Mode: 4000 Lumens / 1h 50min
- Mid Mode: 2000 Lumens / 4h 45min
- Low Mode: 500 Lumens / 18h 15min
- Eco Mode: 45 Lumens / 125h
- Strobe Mode: 6000 Lumens
- SOS Mode: 500 Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.