Fenix TK25 IR Multi-LED Flashlight with XP-G2 S2 LED & 1000 Lumens
Fenix TK25 IR is a powerful, versatile torch intended for Law Enforcement and hunting applications. Powered by either an 18650 Li-ion rechargeable or regular CR123 batteries, this powerful compact flashlight pumps out a maximum of 1000 lumens of white light and 1000 / 3000mW of Infra Red output at a frequency of 850nm - compatible with most night vision devices.
The light features a patented rotating dual reflector system whereby there are either 2 x Cree XP-G2 S3 LED's OR 2 x 1500mW Infra Red emitters aligned with the reflectors at the same time. This allows for double the output of well focused light in a very compact form factor. Simply rotating the head a quarter turn lifts the reflectors from one pair of LED's and drops them in place over the other pair. The light output is disabled until the reflectors are in the output position and laser engraved marks on the head & body of the torch indicate which output mode is activated.
Fenix TK25 IR torch features dual tail switches, the main switch operating ON - OFF and Momentary functions whilst the smaller Mode switch changes brightness levels in both White Light and IR modes. Holding down the mode switch in white light mode gives fast access to Strobe output. With your TK25 IR torch switched off the Mode switch gives instant access to Strobe or 3000mW IR depending on the reflector position.
For Tactical and hunting use, TK25IR is compatible with Fenix AER-03 weapon remote and ALG-00 / ALG-01 rail mounts.
Digital regulation maintains steady output as long as the batteries can support it, whilst the torch is prevented from over heating by built-in thermal regulation which automatically reduces output at 65 degrees C to protect the LED and driver circuit. Output will automatically rise again as the torch cools.
- Uses CREE XP-G2 S2 LED and two choices of infrared output: High (3000mW) and Low (1000mW)
- Powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and infrared light
- Free switching between the two light sources
- Patented technique of rotary mode selection switching
- Tactical dual tail switches
- 5 years free repair, and lifetime limited warranty
- LED: CREE XP-G2 S2 LED, IR 850NM (Infrared) LED 3000mW
- Battery: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Reflector: Twin, Smooth
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch: Dual tail cap switch
- Material: Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof: IP68
- Length: 142.6mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 40mm
- Weight: 156.5g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Fenix TK25 IR Multi-LED Flashlight
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Belt Clip
- Fastening Elastic Rubber Band
- Body Clip
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Tap the tactical switch to momentarily turn on the light; the light will activate on the last memorised output on White mode, or IR high on IR mode; release and the light will go out.
- Fully press the tactical switch to turn on the light, press again to turn off the light.
- With the light on white mode, single click the functional switch to cycle through Low > Med > High > Turbo.
- With the light on colour mode, single click the functional switch to cycle through IR High > IR Low.
- With the light switched off, press the functional switch for instant Strobe - release and the light will turn off.
- With the light switch on, press and hold the functional switch to activate strobe - click once again to return to the previous output.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 2 hrs
- High: 300 Lumens / 5 hrs 20 mins
- Middle: 100 Lumens / 22 hrs 20 mins
- Low: 15 Lumens / 110 hrs
- IR High: 3000mW
- IR Low: 1000mW
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.