*Finance not available on sale items
The Fenix TK25 R & B torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens of white light from the Cree XP-G2 S3 and can be powered by either 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 single use cells.
Designed for tactical and hunting applications, the TK25 R & B features high performance XP-E2 blue and red LEDs, in addition to the powerful white light. The red light has a choice of two outputs, with a maximum output of 150 lumens, making it ideal for hunting, as well as preserving night vision effectively. The blue light has an output of 60 lumens and can be used for night fishing and tracing animals during hunting.
The flashlight provides four brightness levels for white light ranging from 15 to 1000 lumens, plus red and blue outputs and a white Strobe mode. The TK25 R & B has a dual switch operating system, both buttons can be found on the tail cap, allowing for one handed use. The large button turns the torch on and off with a single click, or click and hold for momentary on. The smaller button cycles through the white, red and blue outputs. To access strobe, press and hold the mode switch.
- Uses CREE XP-G2 S2 LED and CREE XP-E2 coloured LED's with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and coloured lights
- Free switching between the three light sources
- Patented technique of rotary mode selection switching
- Tactical dual tail switches
- 5 years free repair, and lifetime limited warranty
- LED: CREE XP-G2 S2 LED and CREE XP-E2 coloured LED's
- Battery: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Reflector: Twin, Smooth
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch: Dual tail cap switch
- Material: Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof: IP68
- Length: 142.6mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 40mm
- Weight: 156.5g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Fenix TK25 R&B Multi-LED Flashlight
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Body Clip
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Tap the tactical switch to momentarily turn on the light; the light will activate on the last memorised output on White mode, or Red high on coloured mode; release and the light will go out.
- Fully press the tactical switch to turn on the light, press again to turn off the light.
- With the light on white mode, single click the functional switch to cycle through Low > Med > High > Turbo.
- With the light on colour mode, single click the functional switch to cycle through Red High > Red Low > Blue.
- With the light switched off, press the functional switch for instant Strobe - release and the light will turn off.
- With the light switch on, press and hold the functional switch to activate strobe - click once again to return to the previous output.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 2 hrs
- High: 300 Lumens / 5 hrs 20 mins
- Middle: 100 Lumens / 22 hrs 20 mins
- Low: 15 Lumens / 110 hrs
- Red High: 150 Lumens / 7 hrs 30 mins
- Red Low: 25 Lumens / 40 hrs
- Blue: 60 Lumens / 6 hrs 40 mins
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.