Fenix TK32 2016 Compact Flashlight with XP-L HI V3 LED & 1000 Lumens
422 meters from a palm sized light? No, you are not mistaken. The TK32 Flashlight drives deep downrange to 422 meters with a 1000 lumen output. Balanced for easy carry, the light also features red, green and blue LEDs which are controlled by the dual tail switch making it a multicolour flashlight.
- Utilises Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and XQ-E coloured light LEDs
- Powered by one 18650 or two CR123A batteries
- Integrated red, green and blue LEDs
- Four brightness levels
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- Utilises Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Integrated Red, Green and Blue LEDs with 100mW output
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries
- 159mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Body Diameter) x 52mm (Head Diameter)
- 175-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Revers polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Dual tail switch for momentary-on and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix TK32 2016
- 2 x CR123A Batteries FREE
- Paracord Lanyard
- Spare O-Ring
5 Year WarrantyThis torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Momentary - on
Slightly press and hold the TK32's tail power switch
Constant - on
Fully press the tail power switch to turn the light on, pressing again to turn the light off
When the light is on, press the tail mode switch to cycle through four brightness levels in the order of Turbo - Low - Mid - High
When the light is on, press and hold the mode switch for one second to light up the coloured LEDs. Press the mode switch to cycle through them in the order of Red-Green-Blue. Press and hold the mode switch to activate the red light momentarily
Intelligent memory circuit
The flashlight memorises the last used output of white light. The next time you turn the flashlight on; it will activate the last used brightness level of white light.
The flashlight memorises the last used coloured LED. The next time you switch from the light light to coloured light, it will activate the last used colour.
TK32 will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working in Turbo output. To avoid over-heating, the flashlight will automatically drop down into the High brightness level after working in Turbo output for 15 minutes. If the non-stop Turbo output is needed, just reset it again.
Low-voltage Warning Function
When the folate level drops below the preset level, the flashlight will downshift to a lower brightness level. When the voltage level drops below the threshold voltage in Low output mode, the flashlight will blink three times every five minutes to remind you to replace the battery.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo / 1000 Lumens - 1h 50min
- High / 350 Lumens - 4h 45min
- Mid / 100 Lumens - 15h 25min
- Low / 8 Lumens - 170h
- Red High / 105 Lumens - 4h 15min
- Red Low / 15 Lumens - 65h
- Green High / 165 Lumens - 5h 30min
- Green Low / 30 Lumens - 40h
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.