Fenix TK35 2015 Edition Flashlight with XM-L2 U2 LED & 960 Lumens
The Fenix TK35 flashlight is incredibly powerful for its size and throws an impressive distance, which makes it an excellent torch for Security personnel and serious outdoor activities such as caving and Search & Rescue.
Using the latest CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED, the TK35 is able to output a max 960 lumens in Turbo and Strobe modes. The design of this Fenix light is all about maximising output and performance; the batteries are double stacked into a battery magazine to save space and keep the TK35 a good size for general use; the reflector is smooth and deep to maximise beam throw (355m); and the dual switches are at the tail-end of the torch, so all functions can be accessed with just your thumb.
- Utilises CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Five brightness levels, plus Strobe and SOS mode
- Powered by two 18650 or four CR123A batteries
- Intelligent memory circuit
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED with max output of 960 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 4x CR123A (3v) or 2x 18650 rechargeable (3.7v)
- Function: There are 5 light modes, 1 flashing Strobe mode and an SOS mode.
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, constant-on and off functions and a Mode switch for changing modes - this is located below the power switch.
- Performance: The XM-L2 U2 LED delivers an immense amount of light (960 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 159mm (Length), 48mm (Head), 43mm (Body)
- Weight: 217g (without battery)
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Smooth and deep to provide excellent beam throw and a defined hotspot.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing
- Fenix TK35 Flashlight
- Fenix heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 4x CR123A Batteries FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
When light is on, fast press (within 0.8 second) the Mode button to cycle through Turbo-Eco-Low-Med-High-Cycle modes. Flashing modes (Strobe and SOS) are accessed by holding down the Mode switch for 0.8 second. To choose a flashing mode, press the Mode switch to select from Strobe-SOS-Cycle.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x 18650 Batteries
- Turbo Mode: 960 Lumens / 2hrs
- High Mode: 400 Lumens / 6hrs 45min
- Med Mode: 150 Lumens / 21hrs
- Low Mode: 50 Lumens / 60hrs
- Eco Mode: 8 Lumens / 240hrs
- Strobe Mode: 960 Lumens
- SOS Mode: 150 Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.