The new Fenix TK35 2015 Ultimate Edition has a maximum output of 2000 lumens from the Cree XHP-50 LED and is powered by 4 x CR123A or 2 x 18650 batteries.
The torch offers a high powered Turbo mode and four additional lighting levels plus strobe and SOS modes, giving you total command over the runtime and output.
The TK35 2015 Ultimate Edition has an integrated flat body design when very comfortable to hold and carry. With a tactical dual tail button switch it is easy to operate when you're on the move. The power switch operates on/off and momentary-on whilst the mode switch activates the output levels, strobe and SOS functions.
- Utilises Cree XHP-50 LED
- Powered by two 18650 batteries or four 3V CR123A batteries
- 5 brightness levels, plus strobe and SOS
- Dual tail switch
- 24 months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- Utilises Cree XHP-50 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours outputting 2000 lumens
- Beam distance of 320m
- Uses two 18650 rechargeable batteries (Li-ion) or four 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium)
- 161mm (Length) x 50mm (Head)
- 240g (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Dual button switch in the tail, convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type III hard anodised anti abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti reflective coating
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing:
- Fenix TK35 Ultimate Edition Flashlight
- Fenix heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- User Manual with 5 Years Warranty
- 4 x CR123A Batteries FREE
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
The big button in the tail is the power switch, the small one is the mode switch. Press the power switch gently for momentary lighting or until it clicks to activate and lock the TK35. Press it again to turn the light off.
Press the mode switch to cycle through four different brightness levels from Turbo-Low-Mid-High.
With the light on, press and hold the mode switch for one second to enter into Strobe mode.
With the light on, press and hold the mode switch for about three seconds to enter into SOS mode. While in SOS mode, a single press on the mode switch returns you to the non flashing mode.
Intelligent memory circuit
The Fenix TK35 memo rises the last brightness level used in the general mode, but it will not remember the Strobe mode or SOS mode. The next time you turn the flashlight on, it will activate the last brightness level you selected.
The light will accumulate a great deal of heat when working in the Turbo brightness level for a long time. In order to avoid any potential safety hazard, TK35 will transfer into the high brightness level automatically after a 5 minute working time in the brightness level. If the turbo brightness level is needed, Please reset it again.
Low voltage warning function
The TK35 has a low voltage warning function. When using the 18650 Li-ion battery, low voltage is checked, the flashlight enters the lower brightness level; if low voltage is checked in the Low brightness level, it will blink three times per second every five minutes. In this case, the battery should be replaced or it will cause damage to the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically until the battery runs out completely. This function will not support other types of batteries.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x 18650 Batteries
- Turbo Mode: 2000 Lumens / 1hr 15mins
- High Mode: 1050 Lumens / 3hr 15mins
- Med Mode: 380 Lumens / 9hr 15mins
- Low Mode: 120 Lumens / 33hrs
- Eco Mode: 20 Lumens / 160hrs
- Strobe Mode: 2000 Lumens
- SOS Mode: 380 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.