Fenix TK41C Tri-Colour Search Light with XM-L2 U2 LED & 1000 Lumens
The Fenix TK41C is a high output AA flashlight that combines white, red and blue light together. It has two switches that work separately on white light output and colour light output which gives great access to fast activation.
The white light reaches a maximum beam distance of up to 480m, by combining the 1000 lumen XM-L2 U2 LED with the smooth deep reflector.
Equipped with intelligent memory circuit, lock-out function and battery level indication - this optimises the TK41C to be amazingly versatile and user-friendly.
- Utilises CREE XM-L2 U2 LED and Philips Luxeon Z LED
- Powered by 8 x AA batteries
- Tri-colour with a primary white light, and blue / red secondary lights.
- Dual switch that works individually to each function
- LED: XM-L2 U2 White LED
- Battery: 8 x AA (Ni-MH or Alkaline) batteries
- Switch: Two side buttons make mode selection quick and easy
- Performance: 1000 Lumens, with a beam distance of 480m
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dimension: Length: 197mm x Body tube: 40mm x Head: 61.5mm
- Weight: 280g (excluding batteries)
- Finish: Premium type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Reflector: Smooth deep reflector
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
What you get
Printed Fenix packaging containing
- Fenix TK41C Flashlight
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual with a 5 Year Warranty
- 8 x AA Batteries FREE
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Turn Power On/ Off
ON - With the light off, press and hold the master switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into white light mode, press and hold the auxiliary switch for 0.5 to enter the coloured light mode.
OFF - With the light on, press and hold the master or auxiliary switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the light off.
- Switch Modes
In white light mode, click the auxiliary switch to enter into coloured light mode.
In colour light mode, click the master switch to inter into white light mode.
At any state, press and hold the master switch for 1.2 seconds or above to enter into strobe, then click to turn back to the previous state.
- Output Selection
In white light mode, click the master switch to cycle through Low > Mid > High > Turbo.
In the coloured light mode, click the auxiliary switch to cycle through Red > Blue > Red flash > Red/Blue flash.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 8 x AA Batteries
- Turbo Mode: 1000 Lumens / 2h 30min
- High Mode: 350 Lumens / 10h 20min
- Mid Mode: 100 Lumens / 39h 45min
- Low Mode: 15 Lumens / 240h
- Strobe Mode: 1000 Lumens
Coloured Output & Runtimes
Based on 8 x AA Batteries
- Red: 25 Lumens / 9h 30min
- Blue: 30 Lumens / 5h 30min
- Red Flash: 25 Lumens
- Red / Blue Flash: 25/30 Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.