The Fenix TK65R flashlight has a maximum output of 3200 lumens from the Cree XHP70 LED. It is powered by the included 5000mAh 7.2V Li-ion battery pack which doubles up as the torch handle.
The TK65R offers five brightness levels ranging from 30 to 3200 lumens, plus strobe and SOS modes. The torch is operated by two stainless steel side switches which separately control the general and flashing modes. In addition, both buttons can be pressed together to put the torch into lockout mode to prevent accidental activation.
The flashlight is rechargeable and comes with a battery pack that can be inserted either way into the chamber, for quick and easy insertion when in the dark or a hurry. The TK65R features new fast charging, shortening the charging time to maximise use. The torch has an integrated battery level indicator on the base of the torch, consisting of four LED indicators and a circular switch. Simply press the switch and the LEDs will light up according to how much power is remaning; the higher the battery level, the more LEDs will light up.
The TK65R comes with a catapult action belt clip which allows for quick response and access to the torch.
- CREE XHP70 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 7.2V/5000mAh Li-ion battery pack
- Micro-USB fast charging with built-in charging adapter
- Dedicated catapult action belt clip
- 5 years free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED: CREE XHP70 LED
- Beam Distance: 375m
- Battery: Custom 7.2V/5000mAh Li-ion
- Reflector: Orange Peel, Aluminium
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch: Dual Switch
- Material: Made from durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IP68, waterproof to 2m
- Length: 270mm
- Body: 61.5mm
- Head Diameter: 36.5mm
- Weight: 418g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Fenix TK65R
- 7.2V 5000mAh Li-ion battery pack
- Catapult Action Belt Clip
- USB Adapter
- Micro-USB Cable
- Spare O-ring
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press and hold the master switch for 0.5 seconds to enter General mode.
- Press and hold the auxiliary switch for 0.5 seconds to enter Flash mode.
- In General mode, single click the master switch to cycle through the outputs, in order Eco-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
- In Flash mode, single click the auxiliary switch to cycle through the outputs, in order Strobe-SOS.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 3200 lumens / 1 hr 45 mins
- High: 1000 lumens / 4 hrs 55 mins
- Mid: 400 lumens / 13 hrs 10
- Low: 150 lumens / 35 hrs 45 mins
- Eco: 30 lumens / 113 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.