Fenix TK75 Compact Multi-LED Searchlight with XM-L LEDs & 2900 Lumens
With the Fenix TK75, four 18650 rechargeable cells are stunningly transformed into 2900-lumen max output. Throwing 690m with an 80-degree plus beam angle lets the TK75 light up extended terrain. On high at 1200 lumens, this compact Fenix flashlight pushes for 4 hours while the 450-lumen level stays the course at 12 hours runtime. The stainless steel bezel, Strobe and SOS functionality as well as the on-body dual switch system make the TK75 a trustworthy flashlight to carry while searching, caving or scouting missions. Mounted on a vehicle or stowed for emergency use, this light captures the proven performance found in every Fenix lighting product.
- Max 2900 Lumens
- Over 8-day long runtime
- 690 meter beam throw
- Powered by four 18650 batteries
- Four brightness levels, plus Strobe and SOS
- LED Type: 3 x ultra bright CREE XM-L (U2) LEDs with max output of 2900 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 4 x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries
- Function: There are 6 light modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low-Strobe-SOS).
- Switch: Two side buttons make mode selection quick and easy.
- Performance: The three XM-L LEDs deliver a massive 2900 ANSI lumens in Turbo mode helping the TK75 to achieve a beam throw of 690m. It's an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 185mm (Length), 52.5 mm (Body), 87.5mm (Head).
- Weight: 510g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Three deep, smooth reflectors provide a wide beam with fantastic throw ability (606m)
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix hard case containing:
- Fenix TK75 searchlight
- Paracord lanyard
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
There are two buttons under the head of the TK75. The button on the right is the power switch. Press it once to switch the light on/ off
The button on the left is the mode switch. By double-pressing this button you can select between the General Modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low) and the Flashing Modes (Strobe-SOS).
- When in general mode, a single press of the mode switch will change the brightness.
- When in Flashing Mode, a single press of the mode switch will allow you to select either Strobe or SOS.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 4 x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries:
- Turbo Mode: 2900 ANSI Lumens (1 hr 15 mins)
- High Mode: 1200 ANSI Lumens (4 hrs)
- Med Mode: 450 ANSI Lumens (12 hrs)
- Low Mode: 25 Lumens (200 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 2900 ANSI Lumens
- SOS Mode: 450 ANSI Lumens
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.