With the Fenix TK75, four 18650 rechargeable cells are stunningly transformed into 2900-lumen max output. Throwing 690m with an 80-degree plus beam angle lets the TK75 light up extended terrain. On high at 1200 lumens, this compact Fenix flashlight pushes for 4 hours while the 450-lumen level stays the course at 12 hours runtime. The stainless steel bezel, Strobe and SOS functionality as well as the on-body dual switch system make the TK75 a trustworthy flashlight to carry while searching, caving or scouting missions. Mounted on a vehicle or stowed for emergency use, this light captures the proven performance found in every Fenix lighting product.
- Max 2900 Lumens
- Over 8-day long runtime
- 690 meter beam throw
- Powered by four 18650 batteries
- Four brightness levels, plus Strobe and SOS
- LED Type: 3 x ultra bright CREE XM-L (U2) LEDs with max output of 2900 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 4 x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries
- Function: There are 6 light modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low-Strobe-SOS).
- Switch: Two side buttons make mode selection quick and easy.
- Performance: The three XM-L LEDs deliver a massive 2900 ANSI lumens in Turbo mode helping the TK75 to achieve a beam throw of 690m. It's an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 185mm (Length), 52.5 mm (Body), 87.5mm (Head).
- Weight: 510g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Reflector: Three deep, smooth reflectors provide a wide beam with fantastic throw ability (606m)
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed Fenix hard case containing:
- Fenix TK75 searchlight
- Paracord lanyard
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
There are two buttons under the head of the TK75. The button on the right is the power switch. Press it once to switch the light on/ off
The button on the left is the mode switch. By double-pressing this button you can select between the General Modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low) and the Flashing Modes (Strobe-SOS).
- When in general mode, a single press of the mode switch will change the brightness.
- When in Flashing Mode, a single press of the mode switch will allow you to select either Strobe or SOS.
- Memory Function: When torch is on, select preferred mode and click off with tail switch. The torch will remember the last mode when next switched on.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 4 x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries:
- Turbo Mode: 2900 ANSI Lumens (1 hr 15 mins)
- High Mode: 1200 ANSI Lumens (4 hrs)
- Med Mode: 450 ANSI Lumens (12 hrs)
- Low Mode: 25 Lumens (200 hrs)
- Strobe Mode: 2900 ANSI Lumens
- SOS Mode: 450 ANSI Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.