The Fenix TK76 flashlight utilises three separate LEDs to offer a broad range of illumination options and power display function. Output up to 2800 lumens creates intense area lighting combined with long reach. Ideal for group leaders needing high output and multiple beam patterns, the Fenix TK76 is a powerful addition to a team's onsite lighting tools with instant turbo, strobe and SOS
- Three individually-controlled CREE LEDs
- Powered by four 18650 rechargeable batteries
- Wide range of beam patterns for intensity and reach
- Instant turbo and strobe
- Reliable performance, durable construction
- LED Type: Uses two Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs and one Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Battery: 4 x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries
- Function: There are 6 light modes (Turbo-High-Med-Low-Strobe-SOS).
- Switch: Five buttons on the neck of the flashlight. The upper three mode switches control the three individual heads for flood light, spot light and floodlight (neutral white). The lower yellow button on the left is the 'Instant Turbo' mode, While the red button on the right is the power switch
- Performance: The three LEDs deliver a massive 2800 ANSI lumens in Turbo mode helping the TK76 to achieve a beam throw of over 450m.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent waterproofing and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Dimension: 222mm x (Length) x 55mm (Body) x 100mm (Head Length) x 77mm (Head Width)
- Weight: 800g (without battery).
- Finish: Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium, Premium type III hard-anodised anti abrasive finish.
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and quality PC lens.
What you get
Printed Fenix hard case containing:
- Fenix TK76 flashlight
- Paracord lanyard
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Turn Power On/ Off
A single press on the power switch button will turn off all the lighting heads whether one or more lighting heads is on; another single press will turn on all of them.
- Switch Modes
With the lighting head on, a single press on the related mode switch button switches the light between Turbo - Low - Mid - High - brightness levels
- Strobe and SOS
For strobe mode, press and hold the power switch button for 1 second, and the three lighting heads will flash between 6Hz and 15Hz every two seconds
For SOS mode, press sand hold the power switch button for 3 seconds; the three heads will flash by the SOS signal. Under the condition of Strobe or SOS, a single press on the power switch can return the flashlight to general mode.
- Instant Turbo mode
Press the Instant Turbo mode switch button to enter into Turbo mode. The three individual heads will run at the highest levels with the remaining power. Release the switch, the flashlight will return to the former brightness level. Press and hold the switch for over 5 seconds and it will continue to run at Turbo output until a single press on the Instant Turbo mode switch button or any other mode switch button returns it to the last-used brightness level.
- Power Indicators
Double press the middle mode switch button for the spot light head and the indicator light will turn purple while the other two indicators will be off. In this case, the flashlight enters into the power display state and it will automatically return to the normal working condition after 3 seconds. Under the power display condition, the flashlight will continue to run at the current output level and the switch buttons can work normally. However, the power indicators will be off when pressing the switch buttons.
- Intelligent over-heat protection
Output & Runtimes
Based on 4x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries:
Turbo Mode: Three heads / 2800 Lumens - 1h 10 min
Single head / 933 Lumens - 3h 30min
High Mode: Three heads / 1100 Lumens - 4h
Single head / 350 Lumens - 11h 30 min
Med Mode: Three heads / 420 Lumens - 11h
Single head / 135 Lumens - 33h
Low Mode: Three heads / 20 Lumens - 66h
Single head / 7 Lumens - 200h
- Strobe Mode: 2800 Lumens
- SOS Mode: 420 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.