The Fenix UC30 has a maximum brightness of 960 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 LED and is powered by a rechargeable Fenix ARB-L2 Battery which is included, this outputs a maximum beam distance of 204m from the single LED.
A single side button is used to control the power and brightness. Cycle through the output levels, from Turbo to Low to Mid to High. The strobe function is also activated using this switch, by simply pressing it for over 1 second.
The compact torch has a low-power warning function so that you know when it is time to charge or replace the battery. The UC30 can be charged using micro-USB if using the included ARB-L2 battery. The side switch will glow red when the torch is on charge and green when it is fully charged.
- Utlises CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 1 x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123A batteries
- One side switch for on/off, output selection and instant strobe
- 24 Months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- Batteries: Removable rechargeable battery
- Additional Battery Type: Non rechargeable CR123 primary batteries x 2, 18650 Li-ion battery x 1
- LED: Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Strobe / SOS: Strobe
- Reflector: Smooth
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Side button on - off - brightness switch
- Construction: Made from durable aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Premium Type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: Yes
- Waterproofing: IPX-8, 2m depth
- Power Levels: 3 plus burst
- Length: 130mm
- Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 77g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Fenix UC30 Flashlight
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Spare o-rings / USB cover
- User manual
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- To turn the flashlight on, press and hold the side switch for 1 second. To turn the flashlight off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second.
- With the flashlight on, single click the side switch to cycle through Turbo-High-Middle-Low.
- To activate strobe, press and hold the side switch for 2 seconds once you release the switch strobe with de-activate.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 960 Lumens / 1hr 10min
- High: 400 Lumens / 3hr
- Middle: 110 Lumens / 11hr
- Low: 10 Lumens / 120hr
- Strobe: 960 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.