Fenix UC35 USB Rechargeable EDC Light with XM-L2 U2 LED & 960 Lumens
The Fenix UC35 has a maximum brightness of 960 lumens with a beam distance of 200m from the Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x CR123A batteries. The UC35 features micro-USB charging for the 18650 rechargeable battery and six modes of output including strobe, to suit daily, outdoor and professional use.
A side switch on the torch head cycles through the brightness options, whilst a tactical tail switch delivers both momentary and constant-on functions.
Designed for safety, the UC35 has a protective circuit which incorporates a low-voltage warning function, reverse polarity protection, over-charge and over-heating protection to ensure you get the maximum out of the torch. Suitable for a variety of activities and adventures.
- Utlises CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 1 x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on and constant-on
- Side switch for output selection and strobe function
- 24 Months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED: Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Batteries: Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Charging: Micro-USB charging for the 18650 rechargeable battery
- Switch: Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function, Side switch on the head for output selection
- Protection: Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery, Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation, Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Material: Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 150mm
- Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 99g
What you get
- Fenix UC35 Flashlight
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Spare o-rings & switch boot
- User manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press the tail switch gently for momentary lighting or until it clicks to activate the light, press again to turn the light off.
- with the light on, press the side switch to cycle through five different brightness levels in the order of Turbo-Eco-Low-Medium-High.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 960 Lumens / 1hr 30mins
- High: 480 Lumens / 2hr 40mins
- Middle: 180 Lumens / 9hrs 15min
- Low: 50 Lumens / 38hrs
- Eco: 14 Lumens / 150hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.