The Fenix UC35 has a maximum brightness of 960 lumens with a beam distance of 200m from the Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x CR123A batteries. The UC35 features micro-USB charging for the 18650 rechargeable battery and six modes of output including strobe, to suit daily, outdoor and professional use.
A side switch on the torch head cycles through the brightness options, whilst a tactical tail switch delivers both momentary and constant-on functions.
Designed for safety, the UC35 has a protective circuit which incorporates a low-voltage warning function, reverse polarity protection, over-charge and over-heating protection to ensure you get the maximum out of the torch. Suitable for a variety of activities and adventures.
- Utlises CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 1 x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Tactical tail switch for momentary-on and constant-on
- Side switch for output selection and strobe function
- 24 Months free repair, limited lifetime warranty
- LED: Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Batteries: Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Charging: Micro-USB charging for the 18650 rechargeable battery
- Switch: Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function, Side switch on the head for output selection
- Protection: Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery, Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation, Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Material: Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 150mm
- Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 99g
What you get
- Fenix UC35 Flashlight
- 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Spare o-rings & switch boot
- User manual
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Fenix. See the User Manual that comes with the Fenix torch.
- Press the tail switch gently for momentary lighting or until it clicks to activate the light, press again to turn the light off.
- with the light on, press the side switch to cycle through five different brightness levels in the order of Turbo-Eco-Low-Medium-High.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 960 Lumens / 1hr 30mins
- High: 480 Lumens / 2hr 40mins
- Middle: 180 Lumens / 9hrs 15min
- Low: 50 Lumens / 38hrs
- Eco: 14 Lumens / 150hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.