The Ferei Himal Multi-LED flashlight is one of a kind, weighing only 47g without the battery you will barely feel any weight on the front of your head. It uses a total of 4 separate LEDs, 1 x White LED creates a spot beam giving you a long throw, 2 x White LEDs provide you with a flood beam and finally 1 x Red LED gives you up close covert illumination in low light conditions.
The Himal is rechargeable via Micro USB without the need to remove the battery pack from the head strap, meaning wherever you may be you will never be stuck for ways to charge this light - the built in low battery indicator helps you see when the light also needs to be charged.
- Rechargeable via Micro USB
- Momentary white spot beam that throws up to 136m
- Selectable brightness levels
- Maximum runtime of 32hrs
- Weatherproof Design
- LED: 2 x CREE XP-E LED, 1 x CREE XP-G LED & 1 x CREE XP-E Red LED
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Range: 101m or 136m with momentary spot light
- Waterproof: IPX4 (Rain Resistant)
- Anti-drop: 1m
- 48*22*43 (Head)
- Weight: 156.7g (Including battery)
What you get
- Ferei Himal Head Torch (with elastic strap and battery holster)
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Carry Pouch
- User Manual & Warranty Card
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Ferei. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Press the on/off switch to turn the headlamp on/off.
- Press the on/off switch rapidly or continuously to activate between lighting modes.
- Press the momentary switch to instantly activate spot light from any lighting mode wether the flashlight is on or off.
- The Himal features a dual-colour battery indicator, when the battery is between 50-100% the indicator will illuminate green, when the battery is between 20-50% the battery indicator will turn red and finally if the battery is below 20% the battery indicator will turn to a flashing red.
Output & Runtimes
- Max Lumens: (White): 360 Lumens
- Max Runtime (White): 32hrs
- Max Lumens (Red): 50 Lumens
- Max Runtime (Red): 10hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.