The Ferei HL08 Red LED Hunting Head Torch is one of a kind, it uses a CREE XPE-R3 LED to output a beam over 180m for picking up eye shine. This light is rechargeable without the need to remove the included battery, and will offer you a maximum runtime of 37 hours on the lowest output mode, in total the HL08 features 13 different light configurations giving you full control.
- Rechargeable without the need to remove the battery
- Red beam illuminates eyes at over 180m
- Fully Adjustable Brightness
- 7.4 Hours Runtime on 50% Brightness
- Weatherproof Design
- LED: CREE XPE-R3 Red LED
- Range: 180m
- Wavelength: 620nm-630nm
- Waterproof: IPX4 (Rain Resistant)
- Anti-drop: 1m
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Battery
- 30mm (Head)
- Weight: 145.1g (Excluding batteries)
What you get
- Ferei HL08 Red LED 18650 Head Torch (with elastic strap and battery holster)
- 1 x 18650 Battery
- User Manual & Warranty Card
- Extension Cable - EC50
- Battery Pack - BP4836B
- Battery Pack - BP28
- D01 Flip Down Filter
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Ferei. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- To turn the HL08 on, briefly press the rubber switch. The default setting is maximum brightness.
- To access custom brightness mode: with the HL08 turned on, hold the switch down for more than 2 seconds and the HL08 will cycle through 8 levels of output. When a desired output is displayed, simply release the button to set the brightness.
- The HL08 had 3 hidden strobe modes and 1 SOS mode. To access these modes simply hold down the power button for 2 seconds with the unit turned off and release.
To cycle to the next strobe / SOS mode simply press the switch once - this will turn the light off.
Output & Runtimes
- Max Lumens: 112 Lumens
- Max Runtime: 37hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.