Using an XM-L2 LED this head torch has both great runtime and output pushing out up to 1000 lumens for 16 hours on the high mode while delivering a 305m beam from the orange peel reflector creating a nice wide beam pattern.
This makes the Ferei HL20 AA II a great bright, tough and intelligent compact head torch - a suitable tool for any serious outdoorsman.
- LED with up to 100,000 hours lifetime
- Alloy reflector provides a seamless beam with optimal focus
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens to provide maximum light transmittance
- Made from aircraft grade aluminium with a military grade hard anodised finish
- Weatherproof in accordance with IPX4
- Fully adjustable elastic straps
- LED: CREE XM-L2 LED ( Neutral)
- Range: 305M
- Maximum intensity: 23256CD
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Anti-drop: 1m
- Battery: 3 x AA
- Head: 30mm
- Weight: 169g (Excluding batteries)
What you get
- Ferei HL20 AA II Head Torch (with elastic strap and battery holster)
- 3 x AA Batteries
- User Manual & Warranty Card
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Ferei. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- To turn the HL20 on, briefly press the rubber switch. The default setting is maximum brightness.
- To access custom brightness mode: with the HL20 turned on, hold the switch down for more than 2 seconds and the HL20 will cycle through 8 levels of output. When a desired output is displayed, simply release the button to set the brightness.
- The HL20 has 3 hidden strobe modes and 1 SOS mode. To access these modes simply hold down the power button for 2 seconds with the unit turned off and release.
To cycle to the next strobe / SOS mode simply press the switch once (turns the HL20 off).
The brightness level of the strobe / SOS mode is determined by the brightness set in custom mode.
Output & Runtimes
- Max: 1000 Lumens / 16 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.