The Ferei HL40 II is the upgrade from the previous Ferei HL40 Head Torch which now offers you a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the XM-L2 LED along side the long lasting runtime of 4.3 hours (on the highest output mode).
Having a focusable convex lens is a great advantage as you can narrow it down to shine a thin beam over 200m, or you can widen the beam to fill a large area with a flood of light.
- LED with up to 100,000 hours lifetime
- Focusable head to change from spot to flood
- Optical glass lens to provide effective transmittance
- Made from aircraft grade aluminium with a military grade hard anodised finish
- Weatherproof in accordance with IPX4
- Long lasting power
- Fully adjustable elastic straps
- LED: CREE XM-L2 LED (Cool or Neutral)
- Range: 200M+
- Maximum intensity: 10000CD (Cool) 5625CD (Neutral)
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Anti-drop: 1m
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- Head: 30mm
- Weight: 140g (Excluding batteries)
What you get
- Ferei HL40 Head Torch II (with elastic strap and battery holster)
- 1 x 18650 3400mAh Battery
- UK Mains Charger
- User Manual & Warranty Card
- Extension Cable - EC50
- USB Charging Cable - C11
- Battery Pack - BP6836B
- Battery Pack - BP4836B
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Ferei. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- To turn the HL40 II on, briefly press the rubber switch. The default setting is maximum brightness.
- To access custom brightness mode: with the HL40 II turned on, hold the switch down for more than 2 seconds and the HL40 II will cycle through 8 levels of output. When a desired output is displayed, simply release the button to set the brightness.
- The HL40 II has 3 hidden strobe modes and 1 SOS mode. To access these modes simply hold down the power button for 2 seconds with the unit turned off and release.
To cycle to the next strobe / SOS mode simply press the switch once (turns the HL40 II off).
The brightness level of the strobe / SOS mode is determined by the brightness set in custom mode.
- Pull or Push the HL40 II head in or out to change the focus of the beam.
Output & Runtimes
- Max: 1000 Lumens / 4.3 hrs
- 800 Lumens / 5.4 hrs
- 700 Lumens / 6.1 hrs
- 600 Lumens / 7.2 hrs
- 500 Lumens / 8.6 hrs
- 400 Lumens / 10.7 hrs
- 300 Lumens / 14.3 hrs
- 200 Lumens / 21.5 hrs
- 100 Lumens / 43 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.