CNVD-22 is the clip-on night vision device designed to seamlessly pair with direct-view (daytime) scopes to endue them low-light observation capabilities for extended-range reconnaissance, target acquisition and engagement.
CNVD-22 offers convenience of installation and usage: with fast and easy pairing with your existing daytime scope (mounted on the front) no re-zeroing or removal of the day scope is required. Conversion from night vision to day scope mode and back is done is seconds.
CNVD-22 is a perfect tool for long range hunting applications and all other scenarios where stealth, speed and precision are the key factors for successful trip out.
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- Objective Lens Focal Length: 80mm (Catadioptric Lens)
- Objective Lens F-number: f/1.6
- Field of View (FOV): 13°
- Focusing Range: 10m .. Infinity
- Dayscopes Multiplicity: 1X -12X (Optimum: 7X - 10X)
- Power Source: 1pc CR123
- Battery Life: Up to 55 Hours
- Environmental Protection: IPX6 or Better (Optional)
- Dimensions: 185x66x79mm
- Weight: 590 grams
- Operating Temperature: -40°C .. +50°C
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
- Export: Available for Export Worldwide
For full product specifications, click here.
- Accuracy: Factory Aligned to 1/2 MOA or Better
- Retention: Permanent to within 1 MOA or Better
- Repeatability: Within 1/2 MOA
Image Intensifier Tube Options (White Phopshor)
- MA (GEN2, Autogated - FOM up to 1250)
- MA1 (GEN2+, Autogated - FOM 1250-1599)
- GA2 (GEN3, Autogated - FOM 1600-1799)
- GA3 (GEN3, Autogated - FOM 1800-1999)
- GA4 (GEN3, Autogated - FOM 2000-2399)
- GA5 (GEN3+, Autogated - FOM 2400+)
- EC (Echo, Autogated - FOM 1600-2000)
- 4G (4G, Autogated - FOM 1800+)
- 4G Elite (4G Elite, Autogated - FOM 2200+)
Available for Professional Use (White Phopshor)
- EC Elite (Echo+, Autogated - FOM 2000+)
- 4G Elite Plus (4G Elite Plus, Autogated - FOM 2300+)
EC Elite and 4G Elite Plus Tubes are available for professional use only, please contact us for buying information.
Struggling to decide on which image intensifier tube choice is best for you? We've done the hard work and put a piece together explaining everything you need to know about GSCI intensifier tube's, specifications, technical terms and more - click here.
What you get
- Picatinny Rail or Day Scope Adapter Clamp (scope size to be specified)
- Lens Protective Cover with Pinhole
- AA High Capacity Battery
- CR123 High Capacity Battery
- Soft Carry Pouch
- Hard Waterproof Case with Soft Padding
- User Manual
- Warranty Activation Form
All GSCI products are treated as a custom order item, each night vision or thermal imaging device is ordered specifically for you and to the specification that you have selected. In most cases, we are able to dispatch within 2-4 weeks, but some units may take longer depending on the variations in stock with GSCI in Canada (in which case, we would contact you with an accurate stock ETA).
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.