The legendary PVS-14C from GSCI is a great choice as a rear add-on for night hunting, which you can then dismount for spotting quarry in extremely low light conditions. The highly versatile PVS-14C system can be used as a hand-held unit or as a night vision rifle scope add-on system using a day scope adapter (DSA). Lightweight (330g), compact (just over 10cm in length), rugged and waterproof, the PVS-14C is a very impressive night vision add-on unit.
Looking to scope mount this? Take a look at our Day Scope Adapter (DSA) to fit PVS-14C.
With a field of view of 40º and a focusing range of 0.25m to infinity the PVS-14 will never let you down in terms of detection, paired up with a long-range IR for eye-shine you will see clearly out over hundreds of meters.
The PVS-14C uses either 1 x AA or 1 x CR123 battery which will provide the end user with up to 40 hours of runtime, due to intensifier tube using little power to operate. The intensifier tube is available in multiple generations (see below) which are all available in the UK from Night Master with 7 years limited warranty.
All PVS-14C devices are nitrogen purged, which means the units have been filled with nitrogen in order to prevent moisture ingress and tube damage.
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- Objective Lens Focal Length: 27mm
- Objective Lens F-number: f/1.2
- Field of View (FOV): 40°
- Focusing Range: 0.25m .. Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -6 .. +4
- Built-In IR Illuminator: Yes
- IR-On Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off System: Yes
- Any Polarity Battery Insertion: Yes
- Stow Safety Feature: Yes, Optional
- Power Source: 1pc AA or 1pc CR123
- Battery Life: up to 40 hours
- Environmental Protection: IP66 or Better (Optional)
- Dimensions: 110x65x55mm
- Weight: 330 grams
- Operating Temperature: -40°C .. +50°C
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
- Export: Available for Export Worldwide
For full product specifications, click here.
Image Intensifier Tube Options (Green Phopshor)
- MA (GEN2, Autogated - FOM up to 1250)
- MA1 (GEN2+, Autogated - FOM 1250-1599)
- GA2 (GEN3, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600-1799)
- GA3 (GEN3, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1800-1999)
- GA4 (GEN3, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2000-2399)
- GA5 (GEN3+, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2400+)
- EC (Echo, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600-2000)
- 4G (4G, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1800+)
- 4G Elite (4G Elite, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2200+)
Available for Professional Use (Green Phopshor)
- EC Elite (Echo+, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2000+)
- 4G Elite Plus (4G Elite Plus, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2300+)
EC Elite and 4G Elite Plus Tubes are available for professional use only, please contact us for buying information.
Struggling to decide on which image intensifier tube choice is best for you? We've done the hard work and put a piece together explaining everything you need to know about GSCI intensifier tube's, specifications, technical terms and more - click here.
What you get
- Soft Rubber Eyecup
- AA Battery Extender
- Daytime Filter with Training Hole
- Neck Cord
- AA High Capacity Battery
- CR123 High Capacity Battery
- Soft Carry Pouch
- Hard Waterproof Case with Soft Padding (not included with MA or MA1 models)
- User Manual
- Warranty Activation Form
All GSCI products are custom made to order.
In most cases we are able to dispatch within 3 to 4 weeks, some units may take longer depending on device / tube stock with GSCI in Canada - for an accurate dispatch ETA please feel free to contact us.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.