The new PVS-31C-MOD is a dual-tube goggle system with ergonomic design and improved functionality. It accommodates features such as a dedicated Instant-On-IR button to quickly and momentarily engage IR illuminator without having to operate the switch.
The connector located at the front of the unit is used to supply power to the unit from almost any power source: external battery pack, USB power bank, 12V car socket and so on. By customer's request, the unit can be equipped with Bayonet (PVS) or Dove-Tail style bracket.
Thanks to dual-tube design, PVS-31C-MOD delivers depth perception and allows using PVS-31C-MOD to operate various machines, boats etc., in addition to basic ground operations. A dual-tube night vision system has proved to be safer and more effective in low-light conditions compared to a “bi-ocular” system, commonly known as “PVS-7”, which is a “one lens-two eyes” type of NVD.
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lenses: 27mm
- Focus Range: 0.25m .. Infinity
- Field of View: 40º
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -6 .. +4
- Interpupillary Adjustment Range: 50mm .. 90mm
- Built-In IR Illuminator: Yes
- Momentary IR-On Button: Yes
- IR-On Indicator: Yes
- MIL-SPEC Switch: Yes
- Bright Light Protection: Yes
- Automatic Light Overload Shut-off System: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Stow Safety Feature: Yes
- Flip-up-off Feature: Yes
- Selective Channel Engagement: Yes
- Any Polarity Battery Insertion: Yes
- Power Source: 1pc AA or 1pc CR123
- Battery Life: up to 40 Hours
- External Power: 4VDC .. 15VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40C .. +50C
- Dimensions: 112x105x70mm
- Weight: 650g
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
Export: Available for Export Worldwide
For full product specifications, click here.
Image Intensifier Tube Options (Green Phopshor)
- MA (GEN2, Autogated - FOM up to 1250)
- MA1 (GEN2+, Autogated - FOM 1250-1599)
- GA2 (GEN3, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600-1799)
- GA3 (GEN3, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1800-1999)
- GA4 (GEN3, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2000-2399)
- GA5 (GEN3+, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2400+)
- EC (Echo, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1600-2000)
- 4G (4G, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 1800+)
- 4G Elite (4G Elite, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2200+)
Available for Professional Use (Green Phopshor)
- EC Elite (Echo+, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2000+)
- 4G Elite Plus (4G Elite Plus, Autogated + Manual Gain - FOM 2300+)
EC Elite and 4G Elite Plus Tubes are available for professional use only, please contact us for buying information.
Struggling to decide on which image intensifier tube choice is best for you? We've done the hard work and put a piece together explaining everything you need to know about GSCI intensifier tube's, specifications, technical terms and more - click here.
What you get
- Soft Rubber Eyecups
- AA Battery Extender
- Daytime Filters with Training Hole
- Neck Cord
- Allen Key Kit
- USB Power Cable
- Soft Carry Pouch
- Hard Waterproof Case with Soft Padding
- User Manual
- Warranty Activation Form
All GSCI products are custom made to order.
In most cases we are able to dispatch within 3 to 4 weeks, some units may take longer depending on device / tube stock with GSCI in Canada - for an accurate dispatch ETA please feel free to contact us.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.