*Finance not available on sale items
GSCI-PVS-7 is the battle proven “single-tube, dual-eye” Night Vision Goggles-Binoculars. The PVS-7 has been the Military standard issue night vision goggles for over 40 years.
The system has proven itself in combat thanks to its rugged, ergonomic design. Using the best coated optics enhance night-time performance as well as the best I2 tubes the GSCI-PVS-7 outperforms all other Night Vision Biocular Goggles on the market.
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- Objective Lens Focal Length: 27mm
- Objective Lens F-Number: f/1.2
- Field Of View: 40º
- Focusing Range: 0.25m .. Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -6 .. +2
- Interpupillary Adjustment Range: 55mm .. 71mm
- Built-In IR Illuminator: Yes
- IR-On Indicator: Yes
- Power Source: 2pcs AA
- Battery Life: up to 40 Hours
- Environmental Protection: IP66 or Better (Optional)
- Dimensions: 145x150x85mm
- Weight: 455 grams
- Operating Temperature: -40°C .. +50°C
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
Export: Available for Export Worldwide
Image Intensifier Tube Options
- MA (Green Phosphor GEN2, Autogated - FOM up to 1399)
- MA1 (Green Phosphor GEN2+, Autogated - FOM 1400-1599)
- MA1 WP (White Phosphor GEN2+, Autogated - FOM 1400-1599)
- GA2 (Green Phosphor GEN3, Autogated - FOM 1600-1799)
- GA3 (Green Phosphor GEN3+, Autogated - FOM 1800+)
- ECW (White Phosphor Echo, Autogated - FOM 1600+2000)
- ECW Elite (White Phosphor Echo+, Autogated - FOM 2000+)
- XR5 (Green Phosphor XR5, Autogated - FOM 1600+)
- XR5 ONYX (White Phosphor XR5, Autogated - FOM 1600+)
- 4G Elite (Green Phosphor 4G+, Autogated - FOM 2200+)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.