The QUADRO-G is the new augmented vision goggles for tactical surveillance and observation at short- and medium-range distances.
Along with selecting between visible/near-infrared and far-infrared (thermal) channels individually, GSCI’s Unique Patented technology allows to produce and display real-time, delay-free fusion image that superimposes all ranges of the spectrum from its sensors to successfully detect any target and defy poor lighting or weather conditions. Wide field of view allows for better situation awareness.
The unit is small and lightweight, and yet made of a hard anodised aluminum for added strength and shock resistance. The unit is compatible with most head gears and helmet mounts for hands-free operation.
- 100% Target Detection Capability
- Dual-Eye Observation
- Multi-Mode 24/7 Operation
- High Situational Awareness
- Auto-NUC: No Calibration Needed
Universal Power Solution
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- Fieled of View: 24.5ºx18.5º
- Focusing Range: 0.5m .. Infinity
- Eyepiece: Dual
- Eyerelief: Min. 20mm
- Digitial Passive Stadiametric Rangefinder (SRF): Yes
- Digital Details Enhancement Feature (DDE): Yes
- Digital Edge Detection Feature (DED): Yes
- Wide Dynamic Range Feature (WDR): Yes
- Stow Safety Feature (SSF): Yes
- Power Saving Mode: Yes
- Real Time: Time & Date Stamp, Simplified, Extended, DTG Formats
- Detection Capability (Man Sized Target 1.7x0.5m): 830m
- Detection Capability (NATO Target 2.3x2.3m) 1130m
- Hand-Held Configuration: Yes
- Tripod-Mountable: Yes
- User Profiles (Configurable): Yes
- Automatic/Manual Pixel Masking: Yes
- External Video Feed Protection: Yes
- Automatic Power Down Control: User-Confiigurable: 10 .. 60 mins of inactivity
Thermal (LWIR) Channel
- FPA Type: Uncooled, a-Si, Shutterless, Silent, Auto-NUC (Uninterrupted Operation)
- FPA Resolution and Pitch: 640x480, 17μm
- FPA Sensitivity (NETD): <50mK
- FPA Refresh Rate: 50Hz
- Digital Zoom: 1X, 2X, 4X
- Imaging Modes: Monochrome (White-Hot / Black-Hot) and 8 Colour Pallets
Day / Night (VNIR) Channel
- Sensor Type: High-Performance CCD
- Sensor Size: 1/3"
- Resolution: 800x600
- Sensitivity: Up to 0.1 LUX
- Night Boost Mode: Yes
- VNIR Modes: Day / Night
- Internal Display: 0.5" Diagonal, Dual-AMOLED, Colour, 800x600
- Internal Display Contrast: >10000:1
- Type: Real-time, Electronic
- Fused Channels: LWIR + VNIR
- Parallax Compensation: Electronic, Adjustable
- Heat Signature Opacity Range: User Adjustable: 0% .. 100%
Electronics, Mechinal & Environmental
Batteries: 4 x AA (Lithium Recommended)
- Universal Port: Video-Out, Remote Control, External Power (4VDC .. 15VDC)
- Video Output Signal: CBVS 1Vpp @ 75 Ohm
- Battery Life (4 x AA): Up to 7 Hours
- Environmental Protection: Min. IP67, Nitrogen Purged Housing
- Dimensions: 152x132x59mm
- Weight: 650g
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC .. +50ºC
- Storage Temperature: -55ºC .. + 65ºC
- Body Material: Hard-Anodised Aluminium
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
For full product specifications, click here.
What you get
- Mounting Bracket (Installed: Bayonet or Adjustable Dovetail)
- USB Power Cable
- Video-Out Cable
- Quick Swap Battery Containers
- Neck Cord
- Soft Carry Pouch
- Hard Carry Case
- User Manual
- Warranty Activation Form
- Cleaning Kit (3-in-1 Multi-Pen + Cleaning Cloth)
All GSCI products are custom made to order.
In most cases we are able to dispatch within 3 to 4 weeks, some units may take longer depending on device / tube stock with GSCI in Canada - for an accurate dispatch ETA please feel free to contact us.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.