TLR-7150B is the professional thermal early detection system for reconnaissance and tactical surveillance on long and ultra-long distances.
The latest generation silent and Auto-NUC sensor is at the base of the TLR-7150B. GSCI proprietary hardware and software solutions are built around the sensor and offer unique tools for added tactical advantage and user safety.
On top of that TLR-7150B has a top-quality, fast 150mm objective lens with the largest aperture to achieve maximum detection capabilities.
The device has dual-AMOLED display system that designates one hi-res AMOLED display for each individual eyepiece and has no moving parts inside. TLR-7150B can be comfortably operated for prolonged viewing periods without eye strain.
TLR-7150B is fully dust- and waterproof system specifically designed for professional applications and long-term, intensive use in any environment, in any lighting or weather conditions.
TLR-7150B is equipped with an uncooled high-performance detector. The advantages of TLR-7150B over a cooled device are: much lower power consumption, compact size, small weight, and performance figures that are on par or exceed those of bulky cooled systems currently available on the market.
TLR-7150B is maintenance-free. Operating cooled thermal systems involves hidden costs: coolers require regular and expensive servicing that costs up to 10% of the price of the cooled system per year. Being based on an uncooled detector, TLR-7150B does not carry any additional costs associated with its maintenance and needs no servicing.
TLR-7150B is silent and undetectable. In addition to consuming more power, cooled thermal systems emit into the atmosphere a significant amount of thermal radiation, which can be detected by other thermal systems. This immediately reveals the exact location of the cooled unit and with it, of course, the entire crew. TLR-7150B does not have this drawback: generating 20 times less heat it is protected from unwanted detection.
TLR-7150B is mobile and autonomous. TLR-7150B weighs considerably less than cooled systems and thanks to low power consumption, its ability to operate on batteries or external sources is vital in emergency situations like power outages.
TLR-7150B is considerably more affordable. There are no compromises on quality, performance and reliability in TLR-7150B. And yet it is available at a fraction of cost of a standard cooled thermal imaging system.
- Optical Magnification: 6x
- Field of View: 4.1ºx3.1º
- Focusing Range: 5m .. Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -6 .. +4
- Eyerelief: Min. 20mm
- FPA Type: Uncooled, a-Si, Shutterless, Silent, Auto-NUC (Uninterrupted Operation)
- FPA Resolution and Pitch: 640x480, 17μm
- FPA Sensitivity (NETD): <50mK
- FPA Refresh Rate: 50Hz
- Digital Zoom: 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X
- Internal Display: 0.5" Diagonal, Dual-AMOLED, Colour, 800x600
- Imaging Modes: Monochrome (White-Hot / Black-Hot) and 8 Colour Palettes
- Digital Passive Stadiametric Rangefinder (SRF): Yes
- Digital Detail Enhancement Feature (DDE): Yes
- Wide Dynamic Range Feature (WDR): Yes
- Stow Safety Feature (SSF): Yes
- Real Time: Time & Date Stamp, Simplified, Extended, DTG Formats
- Digital Video Recorder: Yes, Comes with Removable 32GB microSD Card
- Detection Capability (Man Sized Target 1.7x0.5m): 5000m
- Detection Capability (NATO Target 2.3x2.3m): 6700m
- Hand-Held Capability: Yes
- Tripod-Mountable: Yes
- Automatic/Manual Pixel Masking: Yes
- External Video Feed Protection: Yes
- Automatic Power Down Control: User-Configurable: 10 .. 60 minutes of inactivity
- Batteries: 4 x AA of Any Type: Lithium / Rechargeable
- Universal Port: Video-Out, Remote Control and External Power (4VDC .. 15VDC)
- Battery Life on 4 x AA: Up to 8 Hours
- Environmlental Protection: Min. IP67, Nitrogen Purged Housing
- Dimensions: 320x170x110mm
- Weight: 3.25KG
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC .. +50ºC
- Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
- Export: Available Worldwide (Canadian Export Permit Required)
For full product specifications, click here.
What you get
- Built-in Digital Video Recorder GS-DVR-INT (32GB microSD Card Included)
- Universal Remote Control Unit TRC-120
- Demist Shield
- Quick-swap Battery Holders
- Short Eye-relief Eyecup
- Video-out Cable
- USB Power Cable
- Lens Cap
- Soft Carry Pouch
- Hard Carry Case
- User Manual
- Warranty Activation Form
- Cleaning Kit (3-in-1 Multi-Pen + Cleaning Cloth)
All GSCI products are treated as a custom order item, each night vision or thermal imaging device is ordered specifically for you and to the specification that you have selected. In most cases, we are able to dispatch within 2-4 weeks, but some units may take longer depending on the variations in stock with GSCI in Canada (in which case, we would contact you with an accurate stock ETA).
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.