The Imalent BG10 “The Firefly” is a magnetic rechargeable bicycle light that can solve almost any problems for today’s riders. Its OLED display clearly shows output levels such as brightness, capacity, and runtime.
Thanks to Imalent’s premium reflector design, they've made it so that the BG10 has a far-wider beam than other models in this category.
- CREE XHP50 LED with a maximum output of 2300 lumens
- Multi-functional OLED display can show various parameters and settings
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness
- The light will adjust brightness to ensure that it never blinds anyone on the road (with great power comes great responsibility!)
- The cut-off line ensures that you and others stay safe at all times.
- Recharge on the go, a simple power bank will make sure that you never run out of juice.
- LED: CREE XHP50 LED
- Max Output: 2300 Lumens
- Battery: Built-in 2000mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens, anti-scratch and impact resistant
- Length: 77mm
- Head: 37mm
- Body: 60mm
- Weight: 111g (including battery)
What you get
- Imalent BG10
- Built-in 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- Bike Handlebar Strap
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.