The Imalent DD2R Directly Rechargeable touchscreen flashlight utilises a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED. This products 1065 lumens, and a far throw out to just over 350m from a torch 15cm in length, impressive.
It uses 1 x 18650 battery or 2 x CR123A batteries, but to enable the directly rechargeable function you must be using a rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery.
- One handed side clicky operation
- Backlit touch screen display for fast, convenient and discreet infinite brightness adjustment
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Uses microcomputer controlled efficient algorithm, resulting in run time up to 200 hours
- Directly rechargeable
- Uses 1 x 18650 (rechargeable) or 2 x CR123A batteries
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Beam distance: 368m
- Battery Type: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Lens: Ultra-clear mineral glass lens
- Length: 149mm
- Head: 36mm
- Tail: 25.4mm
- Weight: 143g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Imalent DD2R Touchscreen Flashlight
- 2 x CR123A Batteries (non-rechargeable) FREE
- USB Charging cable
- Heavy duty holster
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- Touchscreen protector
- User manual & Warranty card
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Click the power button switch once to turn the flashlight ON, to turn the flashlight OFF simply click and hold the power button for 0.5s.
Adjusting the Brightness
- With the light turned on, simply swipe up/down on the touchscreen display to increase or decrease the brightness.
- With the light turned on, press the MODE button on the touch display for 0.5 seconds and release each time, the light will transfer from strobe to beacon, to SOS. It will remain in the same mode when you release until you press the MODE button again.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 1065 Lumens / 1hr 45mins
- Low: 1 Lumen / 200hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.