Imalent DDT40 Compact Multi-LED Search Light with 5180 Lumens
Sold out. Contact us to back-order...
The Imalent DDT40 is a multi functional touch sensitive controlled flashlight, it utilises 4 x CREE XM-L2 U4 LEDS and 2 x XP-L LEDs (for the secondary side lights). This offers an output of 4200 lumens from the primary LEDs producing a throw up to 450m, and an output of 1180 lumens from the secondary side light LEDs.
While being less than 15cm in length, this makes the DDT40 a great compact searchlight - an essential tool for any night time outdoor activities, especially with the built in digital compass.
- Combined output of 5180 Lumens from the primary / secondary LEDs
- 450m beam distance from the 4 x primary LEDs
- Touch-sensitive silent control buttons with a backlit touch screen panel to facilitate convenient and discreet brightness adjustment
- Built-in digital compass
- Thermal Control
- Memory Function
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Electronic reverse battery protection
- Optimised deep metal reflectors to maintain a great beam distance with a wide spread
- Maximum runtime of up to 1000 hours on the lowest output
- LED: Utilises 4 x CREE XM-L2 U4 LEDs and 2 x XP-L LEDs with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Beam distance: 450m
- Battery Type: 4 x 18650 or 8 x CR123A batteries
- Working voltage: 2.8-9V
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Length: 139mm
- Head: 68mm
- Tail: 50mm
- Weight: 380g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Imalent DDT40 Search Light
- 8 x CR123A batteries FREE
- Heavy duty holster
- UK Mains Charger
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- User manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Simply click the power switch to turn on the light, press and hold the power switch for 0.3 seconds to turn off the light.
- When the DDT40 is turned on, the OLED display will activate automatically and show lumen output, battery voltage, compass, approximate temperature and remaining runtime. After displaying this information it will remain on lumen output, but after 30 seconds of no menu operation the OLED display will turn off automatically.
- The display can be re-activated by pressing the small right mode button. The OLED display can be activated even when the flashlight is off to save power.
Adjusting the Brightness
- When the flashlight is on, press and hold the (+) on the touch screen to increase the brightness.
- To decrease the brightness press and hold the (-) on the touch screen to decrease the brightness.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 4200 Lumens / 1h 45min
- Low: 5 Lumens / 1000hrs
- High: 1180 Lumens / 3h 50min
- Low: 5 Lumens / 1000hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.