The Imalent DDT40 is a multi functional touch sensitive controlled flashlight, it utilises 4 x CREE XM-L2 U4 LEDS and 2 x XP-L LEDs (for the secondary side lights). This offers an output of 4200 lumens from the primary LEDs producing a throw up to 450m, and an output of 1180 lumens from the secondary side light LEDs.
While being less than 15cm in length, this makes the DDT40 a great compact searchlight - an essential tool for any night time outdoor activities, especially with the built in digital compass.
- Combined output of 5180 Lumens from the primary / secondary LEDs
- 450m beam distance from the 4 x primary LEDs
- Touch-sensitive silent control buttons with a backlit touch screen panel to facilitate convenient and discreet brightness adjustment
- Built-in digital compass
- Thermal Control
- Memory Function
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Electronic reverse battery protection
- Optimised deep metal reflectors to maintain a great beam distance with a wide spread
- Maximum runtime of up to 1000 hours on the lowest output
- LED: Utilises 4 x CREE XM-L2 U4 LEDs and 2 x XP-L LEDs with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Beam distance: 450m
- Battery Type: 4 x 18650 or 8 x CR123A batteries
- Working voltage: 2.8-9V
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Length: 139mm
- Head: 68mm
- Tail: 50mm
- Weight: 380g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Imalent DDT40 Search Light
- 8 x CR123A batteries FREE
- Heavy duty holster
- UK Mains Charger
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- User manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Simply click the power switch to turn on the light, press and hold the power switch for 0.3 seconds to turn off the light.
- When the DDT40 is turned on, the OLED display will activate automatically and show lumen output, battery voltage, compass, approximate temperature and remaining runtime. After displaying this information it will remain on lumen output, but after 30 seconds of no menu operation the OLED display will turn off automatically.
- The display can be re-activated by pressing the small right mode button. The OLED display can be activated even when the flashlight is off to save power.
Adjusting the Brightness
- When the flashlight is on, press and hold the (+) on the touch screen to increase the brightness.
- To decrease the brightness press and hold the (-) on the touch screen to decrease the brightness.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 4200 Lumens / 1h 45min
- Low: 5 Lumens / 1000hrs
- High: 1180 Lumens / 3h 50min
- Low: 5 Lumens / 1000hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.