STOCK DUE APRIL 2018
Configuration of the latest CREE XPL HI LED light source, the output brightness up to 1000 lumens, IMALENT DM series of achievements in the industry using a single battery single LED in the most powerful flashlight tactical full-tail control switch, the operation more convenient, you can use conventional 18650 lithium Ion battery and CR123A battery as a power, pocket size compact design, with convenient and efficient two-tailed control switch, to provide you with the best lighting experience.
- Utilises CREE XPL HI LED, up to 1000 lumens maximum output
- Rotate the tail cap to get infinite brightness, one-handed operation, ease to use
- Max beam intensity 16200CD
- Max throw distance 268 meters
- Designed for fast adjustment of brightness and various modes
- Built-in USB charging interface
- The charging circuit utilised constant voltage charging mode
- Both flashlight head and tail were physically constructed with reversed battery protection
- All conductors surface were connected with gold plating, making it to the lowest conducting resistant possible and antioxidant.
- Can fit multi-functional flashlight holster
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens anti-scratches and impact resistant
- Optimised deep quality metal reflector to maintain great throw distance and wide spread beam pattern
- The flashlight body made with Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Grade Specification hard anodised HA Type III
- IPX-8 standard waterproof
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Beam distance: 268m
- Beam intensity: 16200CD
- Battery Type: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens, anti-scratch and impact resistant
- Length: 138mm
- Head: 27.5mm
- Tail: 25.4mm
- Weight: 90g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Imalent DM21T Flashlight
- Heavy duty holster
- USB Charing cable
- 1 x 18650 2600mAh rechargeable battery
- 2 x Spare O-rings
- User manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Quickly touch the tailcap sensor and release to turn the flashlight ON, repeat the same procedure to turn it OFF
Adjusting the Brightness
- With the light on, rotate the tail cap to adjust the brightness (clockwise rotation to increase the brightness, anti-clockwise rotation to decrease the brightness)
- Press and hold the touch sensor on the tail cap in any mode, this will instantly activate the strobe function. Press the touch sensor again to stop the function.
Output & Runtimes
- High: 1000 Lumens / 1hrs 45min
- Low: 30 Lumens / 80hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.