The IMALENT DN70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and an OLED display. The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier and more simple to know the status of the flashlight. Utilising the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps the beam to be distributed more evenly.
There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate. With a maximum output of up to 3800 lumens, the IMALENT DN70 should satisfy any customer for any occasion.
As a pocket size flashlight, supported by a single cell of IMALENT 26650 4500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning, and low-power protection make the DN70 the perfect flashlight for working, exploring, searching, rescue and as an EDC.
- Utilises the latest CREE XHP35 HI LED, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 3800 lumens
- Built-in USB charging interface
- OLED display can show various parameters
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- LED: CREE XHP70 HI LED
- Max Output: 3800 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 325m
- Intensity: 26,300CD
- Battery: High Drain 26650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Reflector: Deep reflector maintains great throw distance with a good spread
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens, anti-scratch and impact resistant
- Length: 113mm
- Head: 38mm
- Body: 32mm
- Weight: 115g (including battery)
What you get
- Imalent DN70
- 4500mAh 26650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Turbo: 3800 Lumens / 1 hrs 30 mins
- High: 2500 Lumens / 2 hrs 30 mins
- Mid: 300 Lumens / 6 hrs
- Low: 20 Lumens / 50 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.