IMALENT DT35 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and an OLED display. The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier and more simple to know the status of the flashlight. Utilising the latest CREE XHP35 HI LED, its maximum output can reach up to 8500 lumens and it can produce a strong beam of light up to 1000 meters away. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.
Supported by 4 x IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning. and low-power protection makes the DT35 the go-to flashlight for any difficult task.
- Utilises the latest CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 8500 lumens
- Built-in USB charging interface
- OLED display can show various parameters
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LEDs
- Max Output: 8500 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 1000m
- Intensity: 258,000CD
- Battery: 4 x 18650 Li-ion Batteries
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Reflector: Deep reflectors for a long distance throw
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens, anti-scratch and impact resistant
- Length: 146mm
- Head: 70mm
- Body: 50mm
- Weight: 425g
What you get
- Imalent DT35
- 4 x Imalent 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion Batteries
- USB Charging Cable
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Turbo: 8500 Lumens / 1 hrs 30 mins
- High: 5000 Lumens / 2 hrs
- Mid: 1000 Lumens / 5 hrs 30 mins
- Low: 80 Lumens / 60 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.