IMALENT DX80, “The End of Darkness”, is a rechargeable LED flashlight with intelligent design that focused on maximum brightness and runtime that can be applied to all kinds of environments. Its uses 8 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LEDs to make it capable of a max output of up to 32000 lumens and a max beam distance of over 800m. With its advanced circuit design, the OLED display can show the output, voltage and modes, the ease of use that this brings for outdoor activities will change your world, it allows you to plan effectively, and lower the risk of ever running out of light in the dark.
- Utilises the 8 of the latest CREE XHP70 LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 32,000 lumens
- Built-in USB charging interface
- OLED display can show various parameters
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- LED: CREE XHP70 HI LEDs
- Max Output: 32,000 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 806m
- Battery: Built-in battery pack (8 x 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- Waterproof: IPX8 (Underwater 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body
- Finish: Military Spec Type III hard anodised
- Reflector: 8 x Orange peel reflectors
- Lens: Ultra-clear tempered glass lens, anti-scratch and impact resistant
- Length: 213mm
- Head: 92mm
- Body: 50mm
- Weight: 1204g (including batteries)
What you get
- Imalent DX80
- Built-in Battery Pack
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Imalent. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- Turbo: 32000 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.