The Klarus C4 four cell charger is capable of charging almost all rechargeable batteries.
- Li-ion: 26650 22650 18650 18490 17670 17500 16340 14500 10440
- LiFeP04: 16340 (RCR123A)
- Ni-MH, Ni-Cd: AA AAA AAAA C
- Microcomputer control system allows each of the four battery slots to charge individually
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously (Ni-MH/Ni-Cd/ LiFePO4/ 3.7V Li-ion)
Li-ion: 26650 22650 18650 18490 17670 17500 16340 14500 10440
LiFePO4: 16340 (RCR123A)
Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA AAA AAAA C
- The 12 LEDs (4 groups) will clearly display the charging progress of the battery
- Charging voltage is from AC100V to 240V or DC12V, safe to use on all power grids in cities worldwide
- -dV/dt Control technology to charge Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries more fully
- Built-in reverse polarity and short-circuit protection
- Features over-charge protection to prevent battery damage. Automatically stops charging when complete
- Auto-activation function:
a). Automatically reactivates “zero voltage” short-circuit protected Li-ion batteries that have
been completely drained of power
b). Three corresponding indicator lights flash simultaneously when attempting to charge a
battery that cannot be reactivated
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant) for your safety
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation, long lifespan
- Input Voltage: DC 12V 3.5A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V±1%V, 1.48V ±1%V
- Output Current: 650mA x 8
- Size: 215mm×132mm×40mm
- Weight: charger weight 278g, adaptor weight 182g
- Optimal working environment: 5%(0°C)-90%(35°C) (fully-laden regular activity)
- Storage temperature: 0°C-40°C
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.