The Klarus FH10 3 LED Focusable Hunting Light is an all-in-one piece of kit you would need with your night hunting equipment, it uses 3 built in LEDs - one white, one red and one green all built in to the torch.
This enables quick colour changing while hunting at night, the white will give you your clearest identification with a beam going out to 500m, the red is excellent for picking up eyes out to around 225m away and the green is also a great covert hunting colour throwing a beam out to 345m.
The FH10 also features a dual tactical tail switch for easy non-visual operation and mode switching, which is great in a high pressure situation.
The focusing ability of the FH10 makes it great to swap between a long distance pencil beam, and an up-close wide beam - ideal for pest control.
- Three fast and easily interchangeable Red, White and Green coloured LED that can be moved to the centre of the lens as required, providing ultra long-range lighting.
- Although humans can clearly see with the red and green lights, they do not tend to disturb animals, which makes it great for night hunting.
- The head can be rotated to adjust the focus of the beam, easily changing between spotlight and floodlight.
- Uses 1 x 18650 battery with a maximum runtime of 500 hours on the lowest output mode.
- Dual tactical tail switch makes for quick and easy non-visual one handed touch operation.
- White LED: Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, with a maximum output of 700 lumens and a beam distance of up to 500m
- Red LED: Cree XP-E2 P4 LED, with a maximum output of 3000mW and a beam distance of up to 225m
- Green LED: Osram LT CP7P LED, with a maximum output of 3000mW and a beam distance of up to 345m
- Peak beam intensity: 62500cd
- Max beam distance: 500m (White) 225m (Red) 345m (Green)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Working Voltage: 3.0-6.4V
- Body colour: Black
- Lens: Glass convex lens
- Length: 180mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 49mm
- Weight: 265g (excluding battery)
What you get
Klarus FH10 Hunting Light
- Klarus FH10 Hunting Light
- Heavy Duty Holster
- 2 x Spare o-rings
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
- Press the ON/OFF switch once to turn the flashlight on, and once to turn the flashlight off.
- White: Push the side switch into the middle
- Red / Green: Push the side switch to the left or right side
Dual Tail Switch
- Partially depress the mode switch to activate strobe, release to deactivate. For constant strobe, long press for more than 2 seconds - then click to turn off.
- With the flashlight ON press the mode switch to cycle between High/Medium/Low - or constant hold to activate strobe.
Output & Runtimes
- High Mode: 700 Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 200 Lumens / 15 hrs
- Low Mode: 15 Lumens / 260 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 700 Lumens / 7.5hrs
- High Mode: 100 Lumens / 5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 40 Lumens / 16 hrs
- Low Mode: 3 Lumens / 350 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 100 Lumens / 15 hrs
- High Mode: 160 Lumens / 8 hrs
- Medium Mode: 65 Lumens / 35 hrs
- Low Mode: 5 Lumens / 500 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 160 Lumens / 24 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.