*Finance not available on sale items
The Klarus FL1A is the most compact multi-colour, multi-purpose flashlight available for everyday or camping use. Less than 10cm long and only 24.6g in weight, the FL1A is a very lightweight pocket light. Using only 1 x AA battery to output 65 lumens from the white light with a maximum runtime of 2.3 hrs in high mode, the FL1A is a powerful light despite the small size.
The UV light has the ability to identify fluorescent material and also counterfeit notes, great to keep in your pocket while handling money. This multi-colour flashlight also produces a green & red light, great for map reading or a more covert light source while using at night. With a tail-stand ability this means that this flashlight can also be used to illuminate upwards while placed on a flat surface - great for lighting up a tent.
- One of the smallest AA battery flashlights with multicolour output options
- Special diffuser designed to spread the flashlight beam, making it suitable as a floodlight for short distance illumination or to light up an area inside a tent or house
- Incorporates a UV light which has the ability to identify fluorescent material, also an ideal lightweight, portable light for the detection of counterfeit notes
- Red and green light options provide a strong diffused beam useful for reading / map reading in low light conditions
- Strobe or SOS in white mode, useful for signalling in emergency situations
- Patented side switch which is convenient for easy one-handed operation
- Compact and lightweight, designed for everyday use
- Single AA battery
- Constant current to prevent flickering
- IPX-8 rating (underwater 2 meters)
- Reverse polarity protection function will protect flashlight if battery is inserted in the wrong direction
- The UV function is shielded for eye protection
- CREE XP-G2 1A LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Reflector / Lens: White diffuser lens
- Battery: 1 x AA battery
- Working Voltage: 0.9V - 3V
- Constant current (Not PWM) to prevent flickering
- Dimensions: 91.5mm (Length) x 17.6mm (Diameter)
- Net weight: 24.6g (Excluding battery)
- Switch: Waterproof silicone rubber
- Body: Military Grade Ha type III anodisation
- Body colour: Black
- Waterproof: IPX-8 rating
What you get
- Klarus FL1A pocket light
- S-biner clip
- Spare O-ring
- 1 x AA battery FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Turn Power On/ Off
Depress switch for 1.5 seconds to switch light ON / OFF
Short press to change mode ( White - high / White - low / Red / Green )
While white high/low on, or white light is OFF, quickly double press to activate strobe, depress again for SOS, and then press again to return to previous mode
Special Signal Light ( Alternating Red & Green )
While RED light is ON, quickly double press to activate, depress again to turn to white high mode.
While Green light is ON, double click to activate UV function, depress again to turn to white high mode.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x AA battery:
- High Mode: 65 Lumens / 2.3 hrs
- Low Mode: 21 Lumens / 6.5 hrs
- Strobe: 65 Lumens / 4.6 hrs
- SOS: 5 hrs
Coloured / UV Light:
- Red Light: 35 hrs
- Green Light: 26 hrs
- UV Light: 20 hrs
- Alternating Red/Green flashing: 61 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.