The Klarus FX10 tactical flashlight has a maximum output of 1000 lumens outputted from the single CREE XP-L HI V3 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 (supplied) via Micro-USB directly in the flashlight.
It features Klarus's patented designed focusing system which allows the user to change the beam spread from a focused spotlight for long distance or a wide floodlight for up-close wide illumination from a simple twist of the head.
- Adjustable focus by rotating the flashlight head, spotlight & floodlight adjustable, with Klarus patented optical lens focusing technology
- 2600mAh 18650 battery included, max output up to 1000 lumens
- Patented tailcap dual-switch and side switch design, suitable for all types of scenarios
- Intuitive user interface, dual interface - Tactical & Outdoor settings
- Micro-USB charging port, easy to use; protects against moisture, dust and sand.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- Charging time: Charging Time = Capacity of Battery / 1000,A + 1H)
- Reflector: N/A
- Switch Type: Dual Switch & Side Switch
- Material: Aerospace Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Lens: Convex Focusable Lens
- Length: 140mm
- Body: 25.4mm
- Head: 30mm
- Weight: 115g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus FX10
- 1 x Klarus 18650 Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 2 hrs
- High: 350 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 18 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 260 hrs
- Strobe: 1000 Lumens / 4 hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 54 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.