The Klarus G10 is a very bright yet compact flashlight with outputs a maximum of 1800 lumens from the single CREE XHP70 LED, which gives you a runtime of up to 170 hours on the lowest output mode, operated by Klarus's dual-switch system featuring both a side switch and a tail switch.
It is made from aircraft grade aluminium with a military grade III anodising which makes this wear resistant, portable and strong. The G10 is also sealed and waterproof to an IPX-8 standard, meaning it is usable to depths of up to 2m and usable in any weather conditions.
- 18GT-36 3600mAh Li-Ion 18650 battery included, max runtime up to 170 hours.
- One-Touch Turbo with either side and tail switch, One-Touch Low with tail switch, easy to operate.
- Independent tail and side switch, each with full set of features and easily adapted to any scenarios.
- For side switch, the current output mode will be memorised when the flashlight is turned off, the output will automatically return to this mode when powered ON.
- Unique lockout mode of both side and tail switch prevents accidental operations; avoids battery drains during storage or travel and preventing unintended direct shining into eyes.
- Intelligent Battery Load Check System compatible with a wide variety of batteries.
- Integrated Micro-USB charging port supports 1A fast charging.
- Newest ITS Intelligent Temperature Protection System, monitors internal temperature and adjust output for maximum brightness, protects LED and internal components to ensure safety, stability, optimum performance, and user comfort.
- Aerospace Aluminum Alloy construction; CNC precision machining; HAIII Mil-Spec anodising, lightweight and abrasion resistant.
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrect battery orientation.
- Compact Size, comfortable grip.
- Hardened glass lens with AR coating; scratch resistant.
- Updated reflector design, coated to provide the perfect beam profile for exceptional illumination at any distance.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED
- Voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Switch Type: Tail Switch & Side Switch
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy, Mil-Spec HAIII Anodising
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Lens: Hardened, AR-coated lens, Scratch-resistant
- Length: 120mm
- Body: 24.5mm
- Head: 25.6mm
- Weight: 80.2g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus G10
- 1 x Klarus 18650 Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1800 Lumens / 1 hrs
- High: 400 Lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 14 hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 170 hrs
- Strobe: 1800 Lumens / 2 hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 38 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.