The Klarus G20L is a very bright yet compact searchlight with outputs a maximum of 3000 lumens from the single CREE XHP70 P2 LED, which gives you a runtime of up to 150 hours on the lowest output mode and a maximum beam distance of 300m due to the slightly larger head than the original G20.
It is made from aircraft grade aluminium with a military grade III anodising which makes this wear resistant, portable and strong. The G20L is also sealed and waterproof to an IPX-8 standard, meaning it is usable to depths of up to 2m and usable in any weather conditions.
- Uses the latest CREE XHP70 P2 LED with a max output of 3000 lumens and a maximum runtime of 150 hours
- Maximum beam distance of 300m
- Powered by 1 x 26650 Li-ion battery (supplied)
- Directly rechargeable via Micro-USB
- Side switch with a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
- Instant access to turbo or low mode with a single press, ideal for emergency use
- Battery capacity indicator displays the remaining power
- Smart temperature control system protects the LED and internal components
- LED: CREE XHP70 P2 LED with a maximum of 50,000 hours runtime
- Battery: 1 x 26650
- Working Voltage: 2.5-5V
- Lens: Hardened mineral Glass, AR Coated; Scratch Resistant
- Reflector: Orange peel
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminium, Military III hard anodic oxidation
- Switch: Side Switch + Tail Switch
- Colour: Black
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (Waterproof to 2m)
- Length: 150mm
- Head: 49mm
- Body: 34.5mm
- Weight: 168g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus G20L Flashlight
- 1 x 26650 Li-ion battery
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Single click for power-on, hold switch for 1 second to turn power off
While flashlight is on, single click to switch to the next output in order of Low-Med-High-Turbo modes
Side Switch will return the flashlight to previous used mode when used to power on the light. Strobe/SOS settings are not memorised. Tail Switch has no memory function
Double click at any time to enter Strobe mode, double click again to enter SOS mode. Single click at any time to exit.
Hold Tail Switch or Side Switch to enter Turbo mode instantly. Release switch to exit
When in power-off mode, click Tail Switch once to enter Low mode
Hold both Tail and Side Switches for 2 seconds to enter Lock-Out mode. To exit Lock-Out, click any switch 3 times rapidly. The flashlight will blink twice to signal Lock-Out mode entry and exit
When in Lock-Out, pressing any switch will flash the Side Indicator Light 3 times to signal Lock-Out.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 3000 Lumens / 45min
- High: 650 Lumens / 4hrs 30min
- Medium: 160 Lumens / 19hrs
- Low: 15 Lumens / 150hrs
- Strobe: 3000 Lumens
- SOS: 160 Lumens
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.