The Klarus K1X is a compact single-channel smart charger for select Li-ion, NiMH and NiCd batteries. The high definition LCD displays shows charging status and automatically stops charging when the battery is fully charged. The K1X can also be used as a power bank to charge your mobile phone (via USB output port).
- Dual functionality - battery charger and powerbank for small devices
- High Definition LCD Screen clearly displays charging state, voltage, current and capacity
- Smart charging and discharging capabilities
- Accepts a wide variety of batteries (listed below) with smart battery identification
- Automatic shut-off when charge is complete to prevent overcharging
- "Jump-Start" functionality for reviving dead (zero volt) Li-ion batteries
- Shock, Heat, and fire resistant ABS housing
- Six different intelligent circuitry protections
- Lightweight and compact for easy traveling
- Klarus 1 Year Warranty
- Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Batteries: 21700, 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123A), 14500, 10440
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd Rechargeable Batteries: AA, AAA
What you get
- Klarus K1X Smart Charger
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund, you may return defective items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us or simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A completed copy of our returns form must be included with your return, you can download our returns form online, click here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, in which case you will not be able to complete checkout.
When you place an order, shipping methods and prices are displayed at checkout, please select the appropriate delivery method to your destination.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.