Klarus RS11 Rechargeable Flashlight with XM-L2 U2 LED & 930 Lumens
*Upgraded model now with CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, 930 ANSI Lumens. It has the capability to tail-stand and now with a side tripod mount via standard UNC 1/4" -20 thread*
Rechargeable torches are typically low power with low run-times, not the RS11. The ultra bright CREE XM-L2 U2 LED outputs a maximum of 930 ANSI lumens constantly for 2.5 hours and maximum runtime in the low mode is 260 hours.
The RS11 features Klarus's patented dual-switch user interface (UI), which gives you full control over the flashlight using just your thumb. This unique UI uses two switches - one high/ prominent switch and one lower switch, both of which are located on the side of the flashlight and are easy to locate by touch in the dark. The position of these switches makes it easy to change modes and instantly access the disorientating strobe.
You can take the RS11 everywhere you go because it can be recharged in many different ways - for example: via a mains socket, PC/ laptop USB port, car USB port, 12v plug (with a 12v adapter), USB solar charger. In fact, any device with a USB port. If you are in a remote location with none of the above charging options available, you can use a recharged 18650 battery or even 2 x CR123A batteries - making it extremely versatile.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED with max output of 930 ANSI lumens and a life span of up to 50,000 hrs
- Battery: 2 x CR123A (3v) / 1 x 18650 (3.7v) - any 18650 battery with PCB protection
- Charging: USB charging via a patented magnetic charging point. Input - 5v. Output: 4.2v/ 500 mA max.
Charging Time: Depends on battery capacity. Formula is:
Charging Time = battery capacity / 500 mA + 0.5hrs
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 1 flashing strobe mode.
- Switch: Patented dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky switch for momentary-on, off and mode selection. A second (orange) switch provides instant dedicated strobe switch, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on or off.
- Memory Function: The RS11 has a memory function that remembers the last mode you used. So, for example, if you need low level light, you can set the torch to activate in low mode - with both momentary-on and constant-on. A very intelligent feature!
- Performance: The XM-L2 U2 LED delivers a lot of bright light (930 ANSI lumens) and is an efficient performer due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof to 2 metres and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: A stainless steel crenellated bezel at the front is removable and coloured filters can be screwed securely in its place. The dual-button system provides complete, one-handed control over light modes and instant access to strobe. The removable clip allows the torch to be clipped onto webbing, a tactical vest or Police stab vest.
- Dimension: 160mm (Length), 35mm (Head), 25.4mm (Body)
- Weight: 160g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with HA Type III anodising.
- Colour: Gun Metal Grey
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam and good throw.
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
What you get
Printed KLARUS packaging containing:
- KLARUS RS11
- Removable crenelated stainless steel bezel
- Removable body clip
- Self-locating magnetic charging cable
- KLARUS heavy duty holster with belt loop and D-ring
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- FREE Klarus Custom 18650 Battery
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, KLARUS. See the User Manual that comes with the KLARUS torch.
Accessories for the RS11
- Red Filter
- Green Filter
- Blue Filter
- Bike Light Mount (multi-directional)
- Multi-Position Gun Mount
Depress the black/square button for less than 2 seconds to activate momentary ON function. Press and hold the same button for longer than 2 seconds to access the constant ON. Press and hold the same button for more than 2 seconds to cycle through High-Mid-Low modes and release the button to select the chosen mode. Click the same button to turn the light off.
Depress the orange/round button for less than 2 seconds for momentary strobe. Press and hold the same button for more than 2 seconds to lock the strobe. Depress the same button while the strobe is on to return to previous lighting mode.
When the light is on for more than 3 seconds, the mode will be memorised. The next time the light is switch on it will return to the memorised mode/output.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1x 18650 Battery:
- High Mode: 930 Lumens / 2.5 hrs
- Medium Mode: 230 Lumens / 6 hrs
- Low Mode: 5 Lumens / 260 hrs
- Strobe Mode: 930 Lumens / 5 hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.