The Klarus RS18 is a small, powerful & rechargeable flashlight outputting 900 lumens from the single XM-L2 U2 LED with a beam distance of 165m, along with a removable emergency glass breaker this makes it great EDC for uses such as emergency services.
It uses a side switch that provides you with 4 light output modes, fast access to strobe and an SOS feature.
- CREE XM-L2 LED with 900 Lumens
- Directly Rechargeable via USB
- Easy Operation via Side Switch
- Removable Emergency Glass Breaker
- Instant Access to Strobe & SOS
- LED: XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Battery: 1 x 18650 (2 x CR123A can be used in emergency use but not to be recharged)
- Lumens: 900 lumens
- Max Runtime: 1475hrs
- Beam Distance: 165m
- Intensity: 6902CD
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2m)
- Working Voltage: 3.0V-8.4V
- Reflector: Smooth Reflector
- Length: 133mm
- Body: 24mm
- Head: 26.3mm
- Weight: 86.6g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Klarus RS18 with Removable Glass Breaker
- Magnetic USB Charging Cable
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the torch.
- While OFF: Lightly depress the switch to activate momentary-ON
- While OFF: Fully depress switch fully for constant-ON
- White ON: Long press (>2 seconds) to change MODE
- While ON: Lightly depress switch for OFF
- From ANY mode: Fast double-press to activate STROBE. Press the switch again to turn STROBE off.
- From STROBE mode: Long press (>2 seconds) for SOS
Output & Runtimes
- High: 900 Lumens / 2.8hrs
- Medium: 210 Lumens / 10hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 178hrs
- Moonlight: 1 Lumen / 1475hrs
- Strobe: 900 Lumens / 5.6hrs
- SOS: 900 Lumens / 7.8hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.