Klarus XT1C Powerful EDC Flashlight with XP-L HI V3 LED & 700 Lumens
Now upgraded with a new CREE XP-L HI V3 LED outputting 700 lumens and a maximum beam distance of 210m from a smaller torch than the previous XT1C.
The new XT series flashlights from Klarus are serious, precision-engineered illumination tools, which have been developed with tactical use and self-defence in mind. Part of the XT (Extreme Tactical) range, which includes the popular XT10 and XT20, this new Klarus XT1C is a true Tactical EDC. Being smaller than the XT10, it is easy to carry in a pocket or bag.
Despite being small, the XT1C is very bright outputting a maximum 700 ANSI lumens with a single CR123 battery. It uses Klarus's innovative dual-button tail switch (as seen on the XT10 and XT20 models) to allow for fast mode changes (from High to Medium and Low) and provide lightning-quick access to a super bright and disorientating strobe - making the XT1C an amazing self-defence flashlight.
The TR11 Remote Pressure Switch is now available for the Klarus XT1C, which gives you full control over the light, allowing momentary-on, constant-on, mode selection and instant access to strobe from any mode and even when the XT1C is off. This makes it an incredibly effective tactical torch and also a good bike light.
- LED Type: Ultra bright CREE XP-L HI V3 LED with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Battery: 1 x CR123A (supplied FREE)
- Function: There are 3 light modes and 2 flashing modes.
- Switch: Dual Switch operation; a protruding forward clicky tail switch for momentary-on, on and off functions and a second tail switch for mode selection (this is also a dedicated strobe, which can be accessed from any mode when the torch is on and also when the torch is off).
- Performance: Highly efficient performance due to the digitally regulated output, which maintains constant brightness.
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection circuit protects against incorrect insertion of batteries. Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof (to 2 metres) and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
- Tactical: Dual-button system for complete, one-handed control over light modes. The body has been designed to allow multiple grips, making the XT1C ideal for CQB.
- Carrying: The removable clip allows the torch to be clipped onto a belt, pocket, webbing, a tactical vest or Police stab vest. It will also fit into the Klick Fast torch attachment for fitting to Police vests and jackets that have the Klick Fast fittings.
- Using: This powerful LED torch can be used with the optional Klarus Headband, which turns it into a head lamp. The light can also be used hands-free by Police officers who mount it to their uniform via the Klick Fast fitting and use it in low mode for writing tickets, or remove and use in high mode for field and building searches.
- Dimension: 85mm (Length), 25.2mm (Head), 23.2mm (Body)
- Weight: 47.5g (without battery).
- Finish: Tough, sealed body with Military Grade HA Type III anodising.
- Colour: Black
- Reflector: Smooth Reflector
- Lens: Toughened, ultra clear glass
- Switch: Dual Switch operation. Protruding tail forward clicky switch for On/ Momentary On/ Off. Secondary 'Mode' tail switch for mode selection and strobe (press and hold).
What you get
Printed Klarus packaging containing:
- Klarus XT1C Professional Flashlight
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual with 24 Month Warranty
- 1 x CR123A Battery FREE
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
Accessories for the XT1C
- TR11 Remote Pressure Switch
- Red Diffuser Cone
- White Diffuser Cone
- Batteries and Chargers
- Klarus Headband/ Head Strap
Turn Power On/ Off
Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power On/ Off. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through High-Med-Low modes. Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 16340 battery:
- High Mode: 700 ANSI Lumens / 50mins
- Medium Mode: 100 ANSI Lumens / 3 hrs
- Low Mode: 5 ANSI Lumens / 53 hrs (108hrs using 1 x CR123A)
- Strobe Mode: 700 ANSI Lumens / 1h 40mins
- SOS: 100 ANSI Lumens / 9hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.