The new Klarus XT2CR has revolutionised the EDC tactical flashlight market, coming in with a whopping 1600 lumens from the single CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED this compact torch really stands out from the rest. It uses a smooth reflective reflector which you can expect a beam distance of up to 240m from the XT2CR alongside a maximum runtime of 200hrs from the single 18650 battery.
- Multi-mode dual-switch rechargeable tactical flashlight; High-Tech Design; Extreme output; Long Running; Strong performance; Patented revolutionary
- CREE XHP35 HD E3 LED; Extreme spotlight beam capability; max beam distance of up to 240 meters
- 18GT-36 3600mAh 18650 battery included, max output of up to 1600 lumens
- Intelligent Battery Load System compatible with a wide variety of batteries
- Micro-USB charging port, easy to use; protects against moisture, dust & sand
- Robust stainless steel bezel ring to protect components
- LED Type: CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED
- Lumens: 1600 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 240m
- Battery: 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
- Input: 2.5V-8.4V
- Switch: Tactical Dual Paddle Switch
- Dimension: 25.6mm x 25.4mm x 139mm
- Weight: 81g (excluding battery)
- Colour: Black
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Reflector: Mirror Polished
- Lens: Hardened, AR-coated lens, scratch-resistant
What you get
- Klarus XT2CR
- Klarus 18650 18GT-36 3600mAh Battery
- Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual & Warranty Card
5 Year Warranty
This torch comes with a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
- Pressing the protruding forward clicky tail cap switch will turn power ON/OFF. Half-press will provide Momentary-On.
- When light is on, press the Mode switch (secondary tail cap switch) to cycle through Turbo-High-Med-Low modes.
- Strobe is accessed by holding down the Mode switch for more than 0.8 seconds. Strobe can also be accessed when the light is off, by pressing the Mode switch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1600 Lumens / 1.2hrs
- High: 400 Lumens / 4hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 14hrs
- Low: 10 Lumens / 200hrs
- Strobe: 1600 Lumens / 2.4hrs
- SOS: 100 Lumens / 42hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.