MEGA DEAL - Buy a Klarus XTQ2 Tactical Flashlight and receive a FREE Klarus TR12 Remote Switch, this package is worth over £110.
The KLARUS XTQ2 is a exceptional tactical torch with a silent operation to control the momentary-on function and a fast access strobe from the large contact pad on the tail-cap. Screw the TR12 tactical remote switch onto the back of the XTQ2 and it becomes an awesome weapon-mountable light. The TR12 has two buttons. The larger of the two provides momentary bursts of blinding light when pressed quickly; press and hold for 2 seconds for constant-on lighting. The smaller button provides instant access to a disorientating flashing strobe light, which is extremely effective during airlift games for momentarily blinding and disorientating the opposing team members to gain a tactical advantage.
The Klarus XTQ2 features a new patented ultra-quiet tactical switch system with no audible click - this creates ultimate stealth and safety. The unique flat metal switch creates a easy to operate non visual touch operation. Producing 870 ANSI Lumens from the XM-L2 U2 LED with a maximum runtime of 3.8 hours on the highest power output while it produces a runtime of 82 hours on the lowest power output, this is a long runtime high-power flashlight. Using a textured reflector the XTQ2 throws a beam up to 340m, incredible for a small compact flashlight. IPX-8 rated waterproof design (underwater to 2 metres), guarantees function in even the wettest weather.
- Patented Ultra-quiet Tactical Switch system with no audible click for ultimate stealth and safety
- Unique flat metal switch with large contact area that is very easy to operate, Non-visual Touch Operation offers more convenience in the dark
- Momentary-ON function for fast, silent tactical activation that will not disclose user location
- Straight 2 Strobe can be accessed instantly in any situation, producing a variable frequency strobe to effectively disorientate offenders
- Special large reflector design, throws the beam up to 340 metres
- Indented switch design to prevent accidental illumination
- Dual springs in head and tail for improved drop and shock resistance
- Utilises a CREE XM-L2-U2 LED, delivering a maximum output of 870 ANSI lumens
- Intelligent control circuits for clear strong light, extended runtime and rapid heat dissipation ability
- Latest optical reflector system gives a beam throw of up to 340 metres and provides a perfect spot
- Elegant Matte detachable stainless steel strike bezel protects the lens and can also be used as an effective self-defence tool
- Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating
- IPX-8 rated waterproof design (underwater to 2 metres), guarantees function in even the wettest weather
- 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum body, ultra-hardened, precision machined
- Able to stand upright for use as a candle
- Reverse-battery protection prevents damage to both flashlight and battery
- Military quality, sophisticated technology, durable and scratch resistant
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Working Voltage: 3.0-8.4V
- Battery: 2 x CR123A / 1 x 18650 (16340 batteries are not recommended)
- Reflector: Textured reflector
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum 6061-T6
- Peak Beam Intensity: 28900cd
- Beam Distance: 340m
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (under water 2m)
- Toughened ultra-clear glass, AR film
- Length: 146mm
- Head: 48mm
- Body: 22.7mm
- Weight: 162g
What you get
- Klarus XTQ2
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- 2 x CR123A batteries FREE
- KLARUS TR12 Remote Switch FREE
24 Month Warranty
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Klarus. See the User Manual that comes with the Klarus torch.
- ON/OFF: Long press (>1.5 seconds) for ON mode, the light will always activate high beam initially when switching on; Long press (>1.5 seconds) again for off
- Strobe: Quick double-depress to activate STROBE in any condition, then click the switch again to return to the original state
- Mode Adjustment: In constant ON mode, click to change beam strength. (High/Medium/Low)
- Momentary ON: In OFF mode, lightly depress switch to activate Momentary-On, the light will switch off again when released
Output & Runtimes
Based on 2 x CR123A batteries
- High Mode: 870 Lumens / 3.8 hrs
- Medium Mode: 205 Lumens / 14 hrs
- Low Mode: 25 Lumens / 82 hrs
- Strobe: 870 Lumens / 11 hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.