For a torch only 8cm in length, the E11 is surprisingly bright outputting 800 lumens from the single XP-L LED powered by a single 14500 Li-ion battery. This throws a beam out to 100m through the orange peel reflector, giving you a nice spread of light as well as an impressive distance.
Ergonomically the E11 is perfect, it fits great into your hand and due to the side switch allows you to cup the torch in your hand while resting your thumb on the switch. As this torch only weighs 39g and the size being so small, this is also your perfect companion to keep in your pocket, in your bag or even clipped to an item of clothing using the included body clip.
- Max output of 800 lumens
- Operated by a side switch
- Tail stand ability
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- 24 Months Warranty
- LED: CREE XP-L LED (Cool White or Neutral White)
- Max Output: 800 Lumens (14500 battery)
- Beam Distance: 100m
- Max Runtime: 171hrs
- Battery: 1 x AA or 1 x 14500 battery
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Finish: Mil-Standard type III hard anodising & anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (Up to 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Length: 82mm
- Diameter: 20mm
- Weight: 39g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Manker E11
- 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery FREE
- Removable body clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Manker. See the User Manual that comes with the Manker torch.
- To turn the flashlight on, single press the side switch.
- To turn the flashlight off, press and hold the side switch.
- To change the mode, with the flashlight on single press the side switch.
- The flashlight has two groups of output, Moonlight>Low>Medium>High and Strobe>SOS>Beacon. To change between these groups, with the flashlight on double click the switch to swap between the groups.
- To enter strobe, with the flashlight off double click the side switch - this will activate strobe. To turn strobe off, press and hold the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
Based on 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery, using 1 x AA battery will reduce light output while improving runtime.
- High: 800 Lumens / 0.4hrs
- Medium: 320 Lumens / 1.7hrs
- Low: 100 Lumens / 12hrs
- Moonlight: 10 Lumens / 44hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.