The Manker MK34 is a very compact searchlight, it outputs a whopping 8000 lumens from the 12 x XP-G3 LEDs which produces a wall of light up to 280m while this sits firmly in your hand.
The MK34 uses 3 x 18650 batteries to power the LEDs, you can expect a maximum runtime of up to 2 hours on the highest output and a incredible runtime of 1460 hours on the moonlight mode.
- Max output of 8000 lumens
- Operated by a side switch
- Side switch power indicator
- Tail stand ability
- IPX-8 Waterproof
- 24 Months Warranty
- LED: 12 x CREE XP-G3 LEDs
- Max Output: 8000 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 280m
- Max Runtime: 1460 hours
- Battery: 3 x 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Reflector: TIR (Total Internal Reflection)
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium & Copper
- Finish: Mil-Standard type III hard anodising
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (Up to 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Length: 98mm
- Diameter: 55mm
- Weight: 278g (excluding batteries)
What you get
- Manker MK34
- 3 x 18650 Batteries FREE
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Manker. See the User Manual that comes with the Manker torch.
- To turn the flashlight on, single press the side switch.
- To turn the flashlight off, press and hold the side switch.
- To change the mode, with the flashlight on single press the side switch.
- The flashlight has two groups of output, Moonlight>Low>Medium>High and Strobe>SOS>Beacon. To change between these groups, with the flashlight on double click the switch to swap between the groups.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 8000 Lumens
- High: 2500 Lumens / 2hrs
- Medium 2: 1000 Lumens / 3.5hrs
- Medium 1: 500 Lumens / 7.5hrs
- Low: 120 Lumens / 30hrs
- Moonlight: 0.1 Lumens / 1460hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.