*Finance not available on sale items
The T01 II is one of the Manker lights that stood out the most, due to its incredible beam distance for the tiny size of the light. This light uses a CREE XP-L HI LED which outputs 900 lumens while using a 14500 Li-ion battery, due to this very bright LED and smooth deep reflector you can provide yourself with a whopping beam distance of 282m from a pocket torch just 85mm in length - impressive!
- Max output of 900 lumens
- Throws a beam up to 280m
- Uses single AA or 14500 Li-ion battery
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- 24 Months warranty
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED
- Max Output: 900 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 282m
- Max Runtime: 150 hours
- Battery: 1 x AA or 14500 Li-ion battery
- Reflector: Smooth, Deep
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Finish: Mil-Standard type III hard anodising
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (Up to 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 2m
- Length: 85mm
- Head Dia: 29mm
- Body Dia: 20mm
- Weight: 55g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Manker T01 II
- 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery FREE
- Removable Titanium Coated body clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Manker. See the User Manual that comes with the Manker torch.
- To turn the flashlight on, single press the side switch.
- To turn the flashlight off, press and hold the side switch.
- To change the mode, with the flashlight on single press the side switch.
- The flashlight has two groups of output, Moonlight>Low>Medium>High and Strobe>SOS>Beacon. To change between these groups, with the flashlight on double click the switch to swap between the groups.
- To enter strobe, with the flashlight off double click the side switch - this will activate strobe. To turn strobe off, press and hold the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 900 Lumens / 1hrs
- High: 320 Lumens / 2.2hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 7.5hrs
- Low: 2 Lumens / 150hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Finance is offered through DekoPay (formally Pay4Later). If you wish to take finance on your order, please go to checkout as normal and select 'Finance' as your payment method. You will then receive an email/link to go to the finance application form. If you have any queries or would like us to process your finance application over the phone, just give us a call on 01535 611688.
*Please note that finance is not available on sale items and any order placed via finance which includes discounted sale items may be cancelled at our discretion.
Click on the orange bar below to view the repayment options. Or click here for more information.