Manker T01 II Long-throw Pocket Light with XP-L LED & 900 Lumens
The T01 II is one of the Manker lights that stood out the most, due to its incredible beam distance for the tiny size of the light. This light uses a CREE XP-L HI LED which outputs 900 lumens while using a 14500 Li-ion battery, due to this very bright LED and smooth deep reflector you can provide yourself with a whopping beam distance of 282m from a pocket torch just 85mm in length - impressive!
- Max output of 900 lumens
- Throws a beam up to 280m
- Uses single AA or 14500 Li-ion battery
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- 24 Months warranty
- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED
- Max Output: 900 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 282m
- Max Runtime: 150 hours
- Battery: 1 x AA or 14500 Li-ion battery
- Reflector: Smooth, Deep
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Finish: Mil-Standard type III hard anodising
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (Up to 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 2m
- Length: 85mm
- Head Dia: 29mm
- Body Dia: 20mm
- Weight: 55g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Manker T01 II
- 1 x 14500 Li-ion battery FREE
- Removable Titanium Coated body clip
- Spare o-ring
- User Manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Manker. See the User Manual that comes with the Manker torch.
- To turn the flashlight on, single press the side switch.
- To turn the flashlight off, press and hold the side switch.
- To change the mode, with the flashlight on single press the side switch.
- The flashlight has two groups of output, Moonlight>Low>Medium>High and Strobe>SOS>Beacon. To change between these groups, with the flashlight on double click the switch to swap between the groups.
- To enter strobe, with the flashlight off double click the side switch - this will activate strobe. To turn strobe off, press and hold the side switch.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 900 Lumens / 1hrs
- High: 320 Lumens / 2.2hrs
- Medium: 100 Lumens / 7.5hrs
- Low: 2 Lumens / 150hrs
0% finance is available on all orders over £275 from our finance partner Pay4Later. You can choose from 6, 10 or 12 months 0% interest, with as little as 10% deposit and up to a maximum of 50%. Simply select "Finance" at the checkout and click on the link to Pay4Later.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610066 and we can guide you through the whole process.