The Manker U11 is a great all around flashlight, it pushes out 1050 lumens from the single XP-L V5 LED which throws a beam up to 250 out of the orange peel reflector. This light has many features, one of the main features to stand out is the fact this light is rechargeable via USB meaning you have no need to ever remove the battery and this can be charged anywhere from at home to your vehicle.
The battery indicator underneath the side switch also lets you know when you need to re-charge this light, saving you from ever running out of power.
- Max output of 1050 lumens
- Rechargeable via Micro-USB
- Battery indicator light
- Throws a beam up to 250m
- Uses single 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- 24 Months warranty
- LED: CREE XP-L V5 LED
- Max Output: 1050 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 252m
- Max Runtime: 1080 hours
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery, 2 x CR123A (non-rechargeable)
- Reflector: Orange Peel
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Finish: Mil-Standard type III hard anodising
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (Up to 2m)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Length: 105mm
- Head Dia: 31mm
- Body Dia: 25.4mm
- Weight: 82g (excluding battery)
What you get
- Manker U11
- 1 x 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Removable Body Clip
- Spare o-ring
- User manual
This torch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer, Manker. See the User Manual that comes with the Manker torch.
- To turn the flashlight on, single press the side switch.
- To turn the flashlight off, press and hold the side switch.
- To change the mode, with the flashlight on single press the side switch.
- The flashlight has two groups of output, Moonlight>Low>Medium>High>Turbo and Strobe>Breathing Indicator>SOS>. To change between these groups, with the flashlight on double click the switch to swap between the groups. The U11 also features a 'Pro Mode' which can be accessed by holding the switch for 10 seconds whole the flashlight is off.
Output & Runtimes
- Turbo: 1050 Lumens / 1.5hrs
- High: 600 Lumens / 2.1hrs
- Medium: 300 Lumens / 4.8hrs
- Low: 80 Lumens / 19hrs
- Moonlight: 0.07 Lumens / 1080hrs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.